how to get over him - s.t. (3)

shouto todoroki x reader pt.3

song: crush culture - conan gray

y/n's pov

"You can finish it, I'm tired. I'm going back to the dorms," was all he told me before he got up and left. I was left shocked and confused.

What was going on with him?

-

I shook my head, looking back down at the piece of paper in front of me. I thought for a moment, before scribbling down a number three on the paper.

It took about thirty minutes to finish up the entire list. The good and bad.

It read..

What I LIKE about Katsuki Bakugou:

1 - He's really hot!!!

2 - He is extremely DETERMINED to become a hero.

3 - Doesn't judge a person and their character based off their gender.

4 - He's really really really smart!

What I HATE about Katsuki Bakugou:

1 - He screams...a lot

2 - Ignores me when I try to talk to him or ask him for help.

3 - Doesn't express his emotions freely.

4 - He's mean to my friends.

5 - Doesn't know how to work in a team.

6 - Clearly doesn't like me back.

I sighed as I read over the list. The cons outweighed the pros. If Todoroki was here right now he would totally make fun of me.

But he wasn't.

I ran a hand through my hair, trying to figure out what I could have said to make him upset.

I grabbed my phone, turning it on to see that it was getting late. I picked up my things and exited the icecream parlor.

-

I woke up to the sound of my alarm blaring.

"Alright, alright I hear you!" I grumbled, clicking the button to turn it off. I got up and began getting ready for class. Once I was finished I heard a knock on my door. Perfect.

I could finally ask Todoroki what ticked him off yesterday.

My smile dropped as I opened the door, revealing..not Todoroki.

Izuku was standing before me with a drink in hand. "I come bearing iced coffee!" He cheered. "Thanks, you're the best." I smiled, taking the cup from his hand.

Other than Todoroki, Izuku was my best friend. So although I wasn't expecting him, I was just as happy to see his presence.

"So what's up? You seemed off last night." He asked, moving over to take a seat on my bed.

"I'm alright. I don't know, Todoroki left me at the icecream parlor yesterday. Out of nowhere, he just said he was tired and left." I told the boy as I paced around my room.

"Did you say something that upset him?" He asked.

"Not that I know of." I shrugged. He nodded, standing up from my bed and walking over to my desk.

Before I could stop him, he grabbed the piece of paper.

"What I like and hate about Katsuki Bakugou, huh? Mind if I add to this list?" He chuckled as he read the decorated piece of paper. I blushed, looking anywhere but at him.

"Wait, you're serious? You like Kacchan!" He yelled out bewildered.

"Quiet down, will you!" I ran over throwing my hand over his mouth. "And I'm getting over him, that's just one of the lists I had to make to um help me."

He pouted, licking my hand. "Gross Izu!" I quickly yanked my hand from his face. "That's what you get! But seriously, if anything I thought you would have liked Todoroki." Izuku added.

"Todoroki? Why would I like-" I stopped for a second, running all of our recent interactions in my head.

"Anyone with eyes would have thought the same y/n. You two have chemistry and a lot of it." He chuckled.

"No we don't." I blushed, turning away from him. "Whatever you say. We better get going though, we don't want to be late for class." Izuku warned with a smile.

"You're right, I never want to experience Aizawa's wrath again." I groaned as we slipped out of my dorm room.

"Again?" Izuku asked confused. "Me, Uraraka, playdough, and an oven. It's a long story." I stated.

"Is that why the common room smelt like a burnt kindergarten classroom for a few days?"

-

The classroom was almost filled when we walked in.

I immediately noticed Todoroki talking to Yaoyorozu. A feeling I couldn't describe began to creep up my chest. I took a deep breath as I walked over to my desk and sat down.

"Alright, class. I was informed that Present Mic assigned you all an essay that is due today. You will only have this homeroom to finish it before you have to turn it in next period. If you are already done, find something to keep yourselves busy. Don't bother me, unless the room is on fire. Goodnight." Was all Aizawa said before crawling into his sleeping bag.

I was quickly approached by Uraraka who sat atop of my desk. "Hey y/n!" She greeted me, excitedly. "Hey Uraraka, I'm guessing you finished that essay?" I chuckled as a blush crept up her cheeks.

"Yeah, I did." "He likes you, you know? It's obvious." I reassured the girl. "You think?" She looked surprised.

"Oh I know." I giggled.

"What about you y/n, got any boys on your mind?" I sighed turning to look at Bakugou, but then switching my gaze to Todoroki. He was still talking to Yaoyorozu and I couldn't figure out why it bothered me so much.

"Or should I say boys.." She said catching on. I quickly turned in my seat to look at her. "What?" I stuttered.

"You heard me." Uraraka smirked. I shook my head, turning my gaze back at the two boys. "What are the chances that the two guys I might like are interested in other people?" I asked her.

As the words left my mouth, Izuku walked by and leaned down to whisper in my ear. "Step number six remember.." I jumped at his sudden entrance. He was right.

Step number six. The most important one.

Focus on yourself.

I nodded, clearing any thoughts in my head. I'm gonna focus on myself today.

Boy, did that not last long?

Thank you for reading! This is the third part of a todoroki one shot, I hope you enjoyed! Love you guys!

Like always leave a comment and vote!🤍