the "escort" - h.s. (3)

hanta sero x reader pt.3

song: telephone - waterparks

y/n's pov

I felt my heartbeat quicken as the words left his mouth.

"I know it's greedy. You only promised me a weekend and here I am wanting more." He scoffed. "We can be friends if you want Sero."

"That's the thing y/n, I can't be friends with you."

-

I sucked in a breath. Did he really not like me? "Why not?" He turned to look at me, noticing my expression. "I mean that I can't just be friends with you." He said sadly.

I titled my head, confused, but then my mind flashed to the conversation me and Bakugou had in the kitchen.

"He's in love with you too y/n, whether you like it or not."

"Too?" I said out loud.

"What?" Sero's voice knocked me out of my thoughts.

"You're still in love with me, aren't you?" I asked the boy with a new found confidence. He was taken aback. "I am." He admitted. "I'm sorry." He said looking down.

"Why? Why would you breakup with me then in the first place?" I argued, throwing my hands up. "I don't know." He said looking away. "That's not good enough." I scoffed.

"I've loved you for so long. I still love you. And now you're telling me that you never stopped loving me. That's not fair...Why would you? You can't just do that Sero. You have to give me a reason, an excuse, an explanation, anything!" I added, clearly frustrated.

"Because I was scared okay!" He yelled out, cutting me off.

"I- Being a hero is not a nine to five job y/n. It's not a job where I can have a family or a partner and not constantly worry about them. If I were to stay with you I would have you on my mind all the time. If villains were after me, you'd be the first person they aim for. You wouldn't be safe with me. So that's why. I love you way too much to put you in danger." With every word he took a step closer toward me.

"You've corrupted me y/n. I've never stopped loving you, I never stopped thinking about you." He finished looking into my eyes with such a fierce gaze I was afraid to blink.

"I've never stopped loving you Sero." I whispered.

The next moment happened so quickly, that I questioned if it was actually real.

He took my face in his hands, smashing his lips against mine. I immediately kissed back, entangling my fingers in his hair. He moved his hands to my waist, pulling me closer.

"I'm sorry." He whispered against my lips. "Stop apologizing you idiot." I smiled, planting a final kiss on his lips before pulling away. "Let me take you home." He said, pushing a strand of hair away from my face.

I nodded, as I let him intertwine our hands again as he pulled me towards his car. I don't rememeber much of the car ride home.

However, I do know that it was filled with long glances, but instead of being ignored, we acknowledged them.

I blushed everytime I felt his gaze in my direction and he would smirk when I looked at him longer that I probably should have.

Unfortunately, the next morning was completely different.

-

I woke up with a groggy feeling filling my head. I groaned, lifting the covers over my face.

I slammed my hand down on my bedside table, successfully turning off my alarm clock. I got up and walked over to the bathroom in my room. I changed into my school uniform and finished getting ready.