five.

" I regret that. Since, I have no clue where it's been."

🌺

🌺

23 days later
Location: unknown

“It says in the medical exam that you received when you arrived here, that you're recovering from anorexia.” The ginger haired man says, as he pulls out a paper. Katherine stills, she didn't know that they had that. She should've assumed it. “Yes.” Katherine replies stiffly. It was obvious that it's a hard subject to talk about. And they just had to bring it up. “Did this develop on the island, or was it before then?” the ginger man asks. He was really starting to get on her nerves. “Before.” Katherine says. She was only going to give one word answers if he kept asking. He starts writing something on his paper. “It's really getting on my fucking nerves that you're asking me this, since this has nothing to do with what's going on.” Katherine glares. “I apologize if I made you uncomfortable.” He says. They all know he didn't mean it.

🌺

24 days ago
Location: unknown
Day 11 on the Island

They had been on the island for a little over a week. Katherine was sitting next to Leo and Kirin as she had been doing every time for the past week. They were trying to convince her to eat. She hadn't for three days. She insisted that it was so the others could eat more. But they know that wasn't the real reason. “If you don't eat this, I will shove it down your fucking throat.” Kirin threatens. Katherine raises her eyebrows at him. Leo just shakes his head at them. “You know what I mean. Just try to eat, please.” Kirin sighs. Katherine puts her hand out, signaling him to give them the granola bar. Kirin and Leo smile as she eats it. It takes her longer than it probably should to eat it. But at least she was eating.

They spent their days sitting around, and talking. Their wasn't much else they could think of. After eating, Katherine wanted to go swimming. “C'mon, it's hot. We're already sunburnt, let's just go – cool off.” Katherine says. “Fine. Let's go.” Leo says, giving in. Katherine smiles brightly at him. Katherine had a bathing suit underneath her clothes, so she just stripped down on the beach, so only her bathing suit was left. Kirin stared at her from afar, he didn't feel like joining them at the moment. Leo and Katherine run into the water. He splashes her with water. She just flips him off, and starts swimming.

🌺

23 days ago
Location: unknown
Day 12 on the island

Katherine was laying in the sun, wearing sunglasses, waiting for Kirin to get out of the water. When she hears him talking to Raf. “Yo, the fuck you looking at!?” Kirin yells at Raf. Did Katherine forget to mention that he's completely naked? “I can't wash up for five minutes without some perv taking a look at my dick. Huh?” Kirin says. “What – what?” Raf asks. “You were watching me.” Kirin replies. Katherine laughs quietly. “You still are – you little dick looker.” Kirin says as Raf stutters out a response. “I wasn't – I didn't even know you were out there.” Raf says. “It's like you can't look away man. Fucking shameless.” Kirin says. “Maybe – maybe, you should put your pants back on.” Raf replies. “Hey – hey, don't put this back on me. That's what you call – uh – blaming the victim.” Kirin says.

“Honestly Kirin I wasn't looking at you. I – I would never do that.” Raf defends himself. “Honestly, Rafe, I'm not real clear on what you would, or wouldn't do. Because I don't know shit about you. We've been here for a few days. And you've said – what? Eleven words. So excuse me if I can't rule out the possibility, that you might peep at the occasional dick.” Kirin replies. “I have a fucking girlfriend!” Raf yells at him, clearly frustrated with the situation. Katherine feels someone sit next to her. She looks up to see Leo. “Why is he always arguing?” He asks. Katherine shrugs.

“Okay, noted. But you do know that this isn't about that, right? I don't give a shit if you're gay. I mean, I'm close to Leo and Katherine and they're both gay.” Kirin starts saying. “Don't bring us into your argument!” Katherine and Leo yell. Kirin just nods. “This is about privacy.” Kirin keeps saying. “I'm not gay.” Raf says. Leo snorts. “Out of everything Kirin just said, he only defends that statement.” Leo says. “I repeat, definitely not about that. But if that is something that you're looking to prove. Screaming at the top of your lungs that you have a girlfriend, doesn't help. Seems a little desperate.” Kirin says. “Kirin, I am nothing. I am – am nothing that you're saying that I am. I'm just – I'm going.” Raf says, before leaving.

Kirin walks to where Leo and Katherine are laying. “That was rude.” Leo says. “Right? He was being a fucking perv.” Kirin responds. Katherine snorts. “That’s not what he meant, dumbass. He meant that, you were rude to Raf. He wasn't looking at you, I'm pretty he was zoned out, until you yelled at him.” Katherine says. “How would you know that? Unless – you were looking at my dick too.” Kirin gasps. “Nope. I just saw him zoned out, before you even went over there. And you're being dramatic.” Katherine replies. “I am not.” Kirin says holding a hand to his chest.

“Yes, you are.” Katherine replies. “I’m not.” He says. They go like that back and forth for a few minutes. Leo just looks at them in amusement. He covers both of their mouths with his hands. But almost immediately pulls one of them away. “Did you just lick my fucking hand?” Leo asks Katherine. “I regret that. Since, I have no clue where it's been.” they say with a grimace. Kirin starts laughing at her, while Leo looks at her offended. “Did you just imply, what I think you did?” Leo asks. “No, definitely not.” “She definitely did.” Katherine and Kirin say at the same time.