All rights reserved and everything in between

©

All Rights Reserved

No part of this book shall be copied or plagiarized in any form -paperback, electronic or audio at anytime unless authorized in written by the author. Take note that violation of the international copyright laws attract serious liabilities. The only authorization, as of the date of first publication of the first chapter of this book vests with the reviewer to 'review' the book and to no one else.

This book is a work of fiction and is purely imaginary basis by the author. This book is not intended to offend any person, religion or community and is only imaginary. Any resemblance to real persons living or dead or any events is purely coincidental.

The picture used in the cover page does not belong to the author. It is merely an inspiration of how the actual book cover would look like.

_________________________________________________________

Content Disclaimer!

The views, comments, likes and votes expressed in the comment box below are those of the readers and other users of Wattpad. They are only the opinions of the readers and doesn't reflect or represent the views or opinions of the author in a anyway. If they offend you in any manner kindly bring them to the author's notice so that appropriate action could be taken.

________________________________________________________

Character Disclaimer!

The characters in this book are purely imaginary and don't resemble any one in my knowledge. In case of any resemblance, nearly or wholly, are only a coincidence and not as a result of intention. Kindly notice; the characters in this book might be offending and are not perfect, and I do not intend to change the same. In case of offence kindly ignore or stop reading.

~~~

Author's Note: 

Hello everyone. How are you all out there, I mean without going into worldly affairs and all, how are you, really? 

It was not a rhetorical question. . 

Share your views on this book, and if you like this, give me a shout-out. 

Thank you.