Two

I've been back home for about 5 hours now, showered and couldn't be bothered to open my duffle bag to get a pair of jeans and a t-shirt out. So, I decided to put my blue Navy working uniform back on and head to Molly's. I have got to love that bar. Especially since Hermann runs it. 

Instead of taking the car, I decided to walk to the bar because it's a nice walk. I grab my hat, sunglasses, keys and phone and walk out of the door. I'm just looking forward to surprising my brothers and boyfriend and all my friends. Plus, they all think my deployment doesn't end for another 6 months but it's really going to be a shock to the system when they see me tonight. The first time in 18 months. After walking for 20 minutes I arrive at the bar and walk-in and head straight to the bar and take my sunglasses off. 

"Can I get a beer please Hermann?" I asked and Hermann turned around and looked at me in complete shock 

"Lilah is that really you?" he asked 

"In the flesh" I replied as I leaned over the bar to give him a hug 

"How long are you home for this time?" Christopher asked me 

"I'm home for good. I've left the Navy, well honourably discharged. I'm a Lieutenant Commander now as well." I said 

I continued talking to Hermann for a little while longer and I told him that I wanted to surprise everyone and he told me that he'll sort something out and I repaid him with a smile.  I heard the door open, I take a glance to see who was walking in and it was my brother and the rest of the intelligence unit, along with some of the staff from Med and 51. 

As it was karaoke night, it was my turn to sing and I chose the song Fire Meets Gasoline. (*Play the song at the top*)

It's dangerous, to fall in love, but I
Wanna burn with you tonight
Hurt me
There's two of us, we're certain with desire
The pleasure's pain and fire
Burn me

Jay's Pov

After a long shift, I head down to Molly's for a beer with the rest of Intelligence and when we walk in, there is a girl singing karaoke but I can't help to think she looks familiar but I think nothing of it. 

Adam arrives at the table with a round of beers for everyone and hands them out to everyone that is there. 

"Thanks, Ruz" I said and he responds with a thumbs up before sitting down. 

We start talking about all sorts of different things including the case we have just finished working on which was about a drug cartel using children. But then Kim speaks up to ask me a question.

"Jay, you spoken to Lilah recently?" Kim asked me 

"I haven't spoken to her for about 6 months. In the Navy, they have to do periods of time where it's complete radio silence to the families. The last time I heard from her was when she was somewhere in the Middle East on a SEAL mission. I just pray to God that she is alright. I honestly don't think me and Will could cope if we lost our little sister. She means the world to literally everyone she knows" I answered. 

"Your sister is a tough cookie Jay! Won't let anything bring her down" Kevin stated 

"Your not wrong there Kev. Still can't believe that she has been deployed for the last 18 months" I told the rest of the unit before we all turn to the girl that is singing on the stage and everyone is amazed at how good she is.

So come on, I'll take you on, take you on, I
Ache for love, ache for us, why
Don't you come, don't you come a little closer
So come on now, strike the match, strike the match now
We're a perfect match, perfect somehow
We were meant for one another, come a little closer