The Surprise

Hey guys 

Hope you liked the last part

This is the last chapter of this story

I have uploaded the song 'Start of Something New' for you guys to enjoy

Please do check out my other stories and continue to support me as an author

------

How will Gabriella react to the surprise planned for her by Troy?

------

The boys work with Kelsi all weekend to prepare the surprise for Gabriella.

Gabriella had some meetings with her scholastic decathlon team, so she was busy with that.

The East High scholastic decathlon team had won their first-round so they now had to prepare for the next rounds.

Troy was delighted to hear that Gabriella's team was doing so well.

He had followed the team for some time but because of the status quo, he was forced to act like he didn't care or didn't know.

Personally, Troy felt that their decathlon team was very strong but since Gabriella's arrival he was convinced that the team was now unbeatable.

------

Gabriella had also told him about what Taylor thought of him and Troy felt insulted.

Troy had a feeling that Taylor might not be happy to learn of his relationship with Gabriella, so he was prepared to surprise her with his intellect.

Most people in school knew that Troy had switched classes but only a few knew that he was actually in AP classes now.

Since Taylor and Gabriella were not in the same classes, she wouldn't be aware of the switch.

------

Finally, it was Monday and Troy couldn't wait to surprise his girlfriend during lunch. Chad, Zeke and Jason helped Troy set everything up in the cafeteria while Kelsi brought Gabriella there for lunch.

Gabriella didn't want to go there without Troy, but Kelsi reassured her that Troy was waiting for her there.

Gabriella entered the cafeteria, but she couldn't see Troy anywhere.

She turned to Kelsi and was about to ask where Troy was when she heard a familiar tune playing.

She turned around to find Troy standing in the middle of the cafeteria holding two microphones.

Chad, Zeke and Jason were standing next to him with a speaker from which the music was being played.

Troy starts singing the first paragraph from the song (Start of Something New) while walking up to his girlfriend.

He gives her the other microphone and gestures for her to join in.

Gabriella smiles at her boyfriend and starts singing the next paragraph.

They both lose themselves in the song just like they had when they first met.

------

Everyone in the cafeteria watches the wildcat captain sing with the geeky girl in perfect harmony.

They were all mesmerized by the performance of the unexpected couple.

No one had expected Troy to get a girlfriend, let alone a girl who was known to be a geek.

Even some of the faculty was watching the young couple perform.