The Apology

Hey guys

Hope you liked the last chapter

------

How will the apology go?

------

At the end of the day Troy makes his way home to find his mother waiting for him with a concerned expression on her face.

He sighs and says, "Let me guess Kelsi told you everything"

Lucille nods and asks, "When are you going over to Gabriella's house?"

Troy replies, "After dinner. I'm praying that she at least hears me out. Though I wouldn't blame her if she just slams the door in my face."

Lucille gives her son a sad smile before giving him a quick hug and walking in the kitchen to make dinner.

Troy follows her and helps out in any way that he could.

------

After dinner Troy leaves for Gabriella's house to apologise.

Lucille hugs her son and then goes to sit down next to Jack.

Jack looks at her confused and asks, "Where is Troy going so late?"

Lucille replies, "Troy found out today why Gabriella wasn't talking to him. He's going to apologise to her right now."

Jack looks even more confused and asks, "Who's Gabriella and why does he have to apologise?"

Lucille gives him a deadpanned look and replies, "Gabriella is the name of the girl you like to refer to as 'that girl'. Troy said some hurtful things about her on Friday because of which she had stopped talking to him. Troy didn't even know until today that Gabriella had heard everything so he's going to apologise right now."

Jack asks, "What do you mean he didn't know until today? And how did he not know?"

Lucille replies, "You remember the team ambush I told you about"

Jack nods, so Lucille continues, "Well apparently the team didn't just ambush him. Chad had taken help from the scholastic decathlon team captain and set up a webcam. Troy didn't know about it and said some things he almost immediately regretted. The decathlon team showed the whole thing to Gabriella, so she stopped talking to Troy. Zeke and Jason told Troy the whole story today after apologising. According to Kelsi, Troy was so mad that the two boys looked terrified of him. Kelsi managed to calm him down before he did something because he was actually shaking with rage."

Jack's eyes widen and he says, "I don't think I've ever seen Troy that mad and I'm his father. This betrayal must have really hurt."

Lucille replies, "Troy is more angry about those boys using him to hurt Gabriella more than them betraying his trust. I'm really hoping that Troy isn't too late and that Gabriella forgives him."

Jack just pulls his wife in for a hug and rubs his hand over her arm.

Lucille hadn't said it but if Gabriella didn't forgive Troy, it would have some pretty serious effects on their son.

------

At Gabriella's house, Troy had been denied entry into the house.

Gabriella's mother may have said that Gabriella was busy, but Troy knew that she had refused to see him.

Suddenly Troy got an idea and he made his way into Gabriella's backyard.