chapter 5.5 -when you were out-

Doggy p.o.v.

"NONONONONO" I SCREAMED AT TOP OF MY LUNGS AND STARTED RUNNING.

MR.P BUNNY AND RYAN WAS RUNNING TOWARDS WHERE (Y/N)
SCREAMED FOR HELP.

THEY STOPPED RUNNING AND TIRED TO ASK ME WHAT HAPPENED, BUT I DIDN'T STOP.

THEY  STARTED FOLLOWING ME AND I WAS USİNG THE FULL OF MY ENERGY

JUST A FEW SECONDS LATER I SAW (Y/N)…...

" NO (Y/N) PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME!" I SCREAMED AT TOP OF MY LUNGS.I COULD FEEL I WAS CRYİNG.

3rd p.o.v

A few seconds later the other catched up with doggy, their eyes were pure shock.

Doggy picked up and started crying

Rylan never seen doggy cry before... and he was already crying but he ran at doggy and said that they drained the sewer water.

Doggy didn't even lose a second and he started running towards there.

When he got there the door was still locked but that didn't stop doggy. He broke the door with his leg.

Other were already there and mr.p began running towards the hospital telling doggy where to go
who's in front of mr.p

~~not even 7 minutes later~

When they arrived there, doggy was about to pass out. But he never stopped holding (y/n) tightly.

Mr.p started shouting for doctor beary. A few seconds later a bear came running.

Seeing the condition of (y/n) he shouted for some people, and they came with a stretcher and doggy put down (y/n) in there.

The four of them watched stretcher go. They were too tired to follow it.

Doggy slowly walked to a chair and literally collapsed. He He covered his face with his hands and started to cry

He never felt so weak before.

Bunny still had a little energy so she followed the stretcher.

Mr.p didn't have the energy to go sit on a chair and he collapsed to the ground. THAT VOICE WAS BACK AGAIN AND IT WAS TELLING HIM THAT IT WAS HIS FAULT.

rylan sat down beside doggy. He wanted to ask what the fuck happened but it was clear that doggy was in no condition to answer. So he started to play the waiting game.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So I have good news" doctor beary said getting everyone's attention.

"We are listening" doggy said. He was no longer crying but his eyes were still red.

"(y/n) is fine!" Doctor beary said with happiness. Doggy's eyes lit up and started listening carefully.

"But they have a few broken ribs and a sprained ankle but except these they are fine."

"Thank God.." doggy said under his breath "can we see them?"

"Oh yes of course you guys can just follow me ı will guide you guys to their room" beary said with a happy tone.

And he began guiding all  to the where (y/n) were.

"And don't worry you guys are welcome here feel like it's your home" beary said while continued walking.

~~~time skip to 4 days later~~~~

"DOGGY IT'S BEEN 4 FUCKING DAYS GO TO FUCKING SLEEP!" rylan shouted trying to trying to pull doggy

"Rylan like ı said I'm not tired leave me alone" doggy said, clearly annoyed

"Man ı get it, your worried about (y/n) but what if they wake up and we have to go and you pass out?"

Doggy opened his mouth but nothing came he mumbled a "fine" under his breath, he grabbed his axe and exited the room.

He started walking to a empty room to sleep.

"AAAHHGHH!!" he heard a scream, his eyes widened because he recognized the scream it was bunny's.

He started running then he saw bunny. He was fighting with beary. Beary was infected.

Just then another infected approached behind her. it was a black cat. He prepared to attack bunny from back.

Before that cat attack doggy He threw his axe at him

The axe hit him in the head. And Bunny shot beary at head and noticed the black cat.

"Thank you doggy" bunny said in a polite but with a happy manner.

"No problems" doggy said and saw a empty room behind bunny

Doggy started walking towards there and bunny looked at him with a confused look

"Uhh doggy what is wrong" bunny said getting nervous (not shy nervous scared nervous) 

" I'm gonna sleep " doggy said

"That was has to do with me then?" Bunny said getting annoyed.

"The room behind you" doggy pointed at the empty room

"Oh" bunny looked at the room surprised. "Sorry"

"No problems" doggy said and bunny got out of doggy's way.

That moment, bunny dropped a photo out of his pocket.

Doggy noticed that and bent down and picked up the photo. And he handed the photo back to bunny.

"You dropped this" doggy said

"Oh thank you very much doggy. You can't imagine how important this photo is for me!" Bunny said hugging the photo.

"Who is this cat?" Doggy said looking at the photo.

"She's my girlfriend!" Bunny said happily

"You're lesbiab?" Doggy asked "uh... A lesbain?"

"Take your time"

"You're attracted to girls?"

"Yes i am and im not scared to say it" bunny said with a proud grin

"Ok cool now I'm going to sleep" doggy said while closing the door.

"K" bunny said while going where
(y/n) was.

Doggy flopped down to bed and he let the sleep take over him.....

947 words

So in this story bunny x kitty is cannon now cry yourself to sleep bitch /j

And this chapter is a filler.

Quick fun fact :
(y/n) was asleep (or should I say coma) for 5 days

I'm on a vacation and there is no internet. I'm using my parents internet rn...sad :'(