Chapter 46 - The Twins' birthday

Start from the beginning

"I know—- I just want to make you laugh so that we won't go back again to bed." I proudly said while turning my gaze to Orion, who is now awake and making some stretching before barking for few times, and I smile at him for agreeing with me.

And when I turned my gaze at my brother, My eyebrows were pulled together because he looks at me like I've grown two heads.

"Tell me my little sister, why you need to get up so early? As a 6-year old baby, you should sleep more—- but I truly can't understand why you're not doing that." He told me with furrowed eyebrows, like I'm the most complicated puzzle to solve with right now.

"Because I have school today. If I will go back to sleep, I might be late and I don't want Ari or Lucas to drive so fast just to be at school on time. And there's a saying —the early bird catches the worm." I said and hoping that this time—- he will agree with me.

But I was wrong.

"Forget it, you're not a bird!" He huffs before lifting me up as we make a beeline towards the stairs.

My eyes were not blinking and just fixed on him as I couldn't believe of what he just said. Is he serious or he forget those phrases that taught in school?

Anyway—- it doesn't matter because in the end, I won and now he's awake, period!

"So what would you like to eat, M'lady?" He asked in funny tone while bowing his head in front of me like I'm a princess.

I let out a soft giggles because he looks so cute even his hair was like a bird nest. Well, just like me as my hair was in all direction too.

"Anything that you can offer, Sir." I replied politely as I copied his voice.

He smile first before nodding his head and started to look inside the fridge. After some time, his eyes turned to me again.

"How about some froot loops?" He asked before putting some dog food and water on Orion's bowls.

"Yes, that would be fine, Sir." I replied while looking at him as he gets the milk out from the fridge and take the cereal inside the cupboard. He took two bowls and spoons and placed it in front of me and him.

"Thank you." I told him and smile after he filled my bowl with cereal and milk, and then we start to eat in silence.

After few minutes, our bowls were empty and I decided to come back to my own room to prepare for school.

He's reluctant though.

"I'm a big girl now Poly and Lucy will come any minute." I assured him and added that I have Orion by my side so there's no need for him to worry too much.

"I love you little one."

"I love you too Poly." I said and told him that he can go back now to his bed and sleep again.

He nods his head before kissing me on my forehead and went to his room.

And I feel so love.

Orion let out a low whimper because he's asking for some affection too, so I pet him and gave a kiss on his head before I smile at him.

"Wait here, while I'm taking shower, okay?" I said before rushing towards my bathroom and do what I need to do.

Actually it's not only about school why I woke up so early, it's just that I'm excited because today is their birthday—- Hady and Poly and I informed everyone that no one will greet them because it will be a surprise.

Last year, I never got the chance to do something for their birthday because of the negative things that happened that year and when I found out, it's passed already.