"From there, you already know. How much distant we become. I was always cold. Only clingy to mom and Arjun. Once a girl proposed me and then after a month, went away saying I am too cold to handle. Then mom arranged me a date, I really liked her, she used to behave understanding too. But then after 5 months or so she too lost patience. Looks like, you have the longest patience." He gave a crooked smile to Niharika.

She made a mocking face, "You should be grateful. " He didn't let her finish, saying, "I am." in a genuine voice.

He then dusted his hands, laying on her lap, "Now tell me about your childhood."

"My childhood. I am quite the same. Always the ambivert, everywhere and nowhere at the same time. But I have faced what Arjun faced. I was rebellious, the kind that loved to be in her world and be her own kind. So, I was compared with my sister. Up until a time, I was never enough. Maybe that helped me to be the emotionally independent person."

Ranvijay stifled a chuckle at her word, she frowned, "What's funny Ranvijay!"

"You and emotionally independent? You literally ran out of work at 2pm in the noon, all the way to my office, just to hug me, because you were missing me and then sticking to me for solid half an hour. I had to do my work with you on my lap, hanging from my neck like koala." Ranvijay said sitting up from her lap.

She made a sullen face, "So what? Can't I miss my husband? And you are mine in every way and language. I can hang like koala or lick you like a dog, I have complete right!"

"Yeah bite like a cat too." (Ranvijay)

"Yeah that too."(Niharika)

"You make no sense."(Ranvijay)

Sbe puffed her cheeks, "How dare you deny me my Wifely birthright??" She said climbing up on his legs, clutching his shirt collar."

"I never denied it. You always bite, choke, beaten as you please!" (Ranvijay)

"As you should."(Niharika)

They were glaring at each other, but after few minutes of glaring at each other, they burst into laughter.

Suddenly, Niharika remembered something, "Ei what were you talking about on phone in the morning? You seemed tensed."

"Ah it's nothing, don't worry." He said, but a glare from Niharika, brought him on track.

"Actually, Baba's company has gone bankrupt. The investors have withdrawn their money. Arjun is not the CEO anymore."(he)

"That's sad." (She)

Ranvijay was still thinking something. Niharika nudged him, "Tell me! What are you thinking about it.

"I was thinking about buying it." (He)

"Then buy it. Why are you hesitating?"(She)

"The money amount is very much. Not like I don't have any plans or future prospects. I have full plan drawn out how to make it successful again, but I don't have enough money to invest. Half the money, won't suffice or allow me to do what I want to do with it. I need full decision making power." (He)

"How much do you need?"(She)

"Around 40 lakhs." (He)

"Okay I will arrange it. I am sure about 30 lakhs. 10 lakhs, I can take a loan easily."(She)

"It's not that simple. I won't be getting any salary for now, atleast for a year or two." (He)

"Are you sure about it?"(She)

"That I am." (He)

"Then don't worry about anything. Just go ahead. I will take care of everything else."(She)

"But how will you arrange so much money?" (He)

"I have a fixed of 10 on my name, I will break it. The jewelries I have and recieved from your family will easily amount to 15 or 20 lakh, rest I will take loan."(She)

"Why the heck are you thinking about selling your jewelries? Are you mad?" (He)

"Relax. They don't even faze me. You are my real asset and I am investing on you. I know you will give me something greater."(She)

"Still, you are taking a big step." (He)

"I know what I am doing. I have seen you, Ranvijay. No matter if you tell it or not, I know you have some unsaid connection with your father and you don't want his company to go down. I have seen your eyes wince, everytime a rumour about your father's company spread. So, just shut up and live your dream of saving your father." She smiled at him.

"How did you know?" (He)

"You told me once in the heat of a moment. "(She)

He didn't say a thing, just smiled gratefully at him. They have a larger fight now, but luckily they found each other, they found home. Life isn't a bed of Roses, but it's okay as long as you have your bed in your home to come at the end of the day and recharge as much as you want.

That being said, Way Back Home is now completed. The storyline, though will be continued in Way to Home. Thank you for giving them so much love. It is my first book and I hope I made you people happy and contented with the story.