Fire in their breaths

Next Morning

Niharika slowly got awoke from her sleep, the first thing she noticed was how her body was really stiff. When she lifted her head, she found herself, tightly hugged by Ranvijay.

A smile spread across her face, looking at his sweet serene face. One by one she recalled everything, "Wait a second, he was sleeping in the hall with Arjun, what is he doing here? If he is here, where is Sunaina?" She thought to herself.

She turned to other side to see her and almost lost her sense at the scene. "What the hell! Who is she hugging?" She lifted her head a bit to get a clear view, "Arjun? Arjun!" She grinned like a Cheshire cat looking at Sunaina having her head over Arjun's chest and Arjun hugging her in sleep.

She whisper yelled at Ranvijay, shaking him to wake up. "Ranvijay, wake up! Please! The world will turn upside down, how can you sleep now!"

"Let me sleep, Niharika," Ranvijay groaned in sleep, snuggling into her. "Please, please, wake up." Ranvijay's head was pounding in pain. He half opened his eyes, "What's wrong?" He rasped in his rough morning voice.

"Please hand me my phone."

Ranvijay handed her, his phone, not bothering to open his eyes. "It's your phone! Never mind." Ranvijay was about to cuddle her once again, when she scolded her in whisper, "If you don't wake up this instance, I swear, I will make you eat bitter gourd the whole week! And don't shout. "

Ranvijay sat up confused, his eyes widened at shock, he looked at Niharika, when she put her finger on his lips. "Get down, as slowly as possible."

Once the baffled Ranvijay was out of the bed, Niharika didn't waste a single minute in clicking pictures of Arjun and Sunaina, sleeping together from every angle possible.

Ranvijay was holding his paining head in one hand, looking at his evil wife, collecting tease-worthy evidence against her bestfriend and his brother. Who gets up in the morning and chooses violence like this?

Ranvijay shook his head and went in the hall, again crashing on the couch. "Why is my head paining so much?" He asked himself, but Niharika replied, "because you drank probably some 2 3 litres of alcohol yesterday!"

"What? When?" Ranvijay asked confused.

Niharika said, "You don't remember, you and Arjun drank in the balcony together last night ?"

Ranvijay furrowed his eyebrows, slowly fragments of their conversation coming back to his memories. He was trying to piece them together, when Niharika brought him lemon water.

On the other hand, Sunaina woke up from her sleep, she was feeling fresh, the fresh one feels after having a good tight complete sleep. She realized she was hugging someone, when she checked it was none other than Arjun. "Am I dreaming again? You look so perfect in sleep." She traced his face with her finger, "but I can't fall for you, you are so broken, you will break me too. You are enemy zone, Niharika can forgive you, but I can't, I can, but I don't want to."

Arjun stirred in his sleep, unconsciously he hugged her,turning to his side, placing his lips on her fore head. Sunaina understood it wasn't a dream. It was reality. But what was she doing in Arjun's arm.

She panicked, out of nervousness, she pushed away Arjun, and he rolled off the bed, falling on the ground. Arjun groaned after falling on the ground, but continued sleeping.

Sunaina's heart was thumping in her chest. "What am I gonna tell Niharika? Did she see us like this? Oh God, this is so embarrassing!"

She wanted to beat Arjun black and blue, but she couldn't afford to confront him, afterall it was her hugging him first, then him kissing her forehead.