Dumbo but mine

"Ranvijay, this is the last time, I am asking! What happened? What's bothering you?" Niharika was continually asking Ranvijay what wrong from the moment, she smelled something odd.

"It's nothing, I will handle it" Ranvijay replied in the same monotone. This was something he disliked in her, she was way too stubborn at times.

"I can see it in your face, don't you trust me?" She just wanted to help him.

Ranvijay heaved a sigh, "Niharika, I told you na. Leave it on me." He didn't want share the words yet. He himself was scared to his last brain cell, but he knew how reckless she is, when it comes to him. He didn't want to have her on her toes, this fast. If he can handle it his way, all will be right.

"This is your problem! You never open up to me. I am not gonna speak to you!" She was about to leave him on the couch, when he called her, grabbing her wrist. "Niharika, Niharika, listen na, please, my head is hurting real bad."

"So what am I supposed to do? It's inevitable when you keep it inside!" She bit back.

He just smiled a bit,"Okay my angry bird, please massage my head?"

"Woow, the great strong I-need-nothing-at-all is asking for a massage?"

"Okay, I don't need it anymore!"

"Nope, I am gonna do it anyway."

She stood between his legs, and started massaging his forehead while he completely relaxed his body on the couch, tilting his head back.

When she went to his nape and shoulder, massaging them with her both hands, he pulled her to himself, "Ahh!" She gasped a bit unable to balance herself and fell on him. They look at each other, a thousand unspoken words.

Her eyes held the worry of not being able to help him, and his eyes gleaming with the sense of security that someone is actually worried, angry-worried about him!

He lifted himself a bit kissing her on the lips. She too kissed him back, clutching his hair in one hand and his shoulder on the other. Ranvijay's hand were holding her waist tightly so that she can't escape.

Lust took over him. He flipped her on the couch, hovering above her. So many times, yet she was blushing under him. This fueled his hunger even more.

He kissed her hard on the lips, both of their hearts beating rapidly at the same rhythm. He kissed her jaw, then slowly went to her neck, leaving a warm trail of kisses.

He was sucking her neck, her toes curled into the effect. She returned the sting, by lifting his face grabbing his hair, "I won't spare you even if you distract me doing this."

He smirked, "Am I distracting you?"

She was caught in her own words. He challenged, "Let's see, what else I do to you."

He grabbed her waist and squeezed it, intentionally positioning his thigh between hers, so each time she squirms, she thrusts herself on his thigh, doubling her own torture.

He bit her ears, whispering, "You see, I love to torture you this way, but you being this smarty and all, fuels my beast to take you all." She was panting at the things Ranvijay was doing to her.

Just like he promised, he continued his sweet torture, leading her to the edge and then bringing her down and then again ascending her towards her edge, and repeated the cycle, till he was satiated enough to have her moaning his name uncontrollably in her breathy voice, under him, and then hide in his very own chest for solace.