Boboiboy eventually got impatient, glancing at the molecular manipulator and said. "Forget it Gopal! We're heading out!"

"Right!" Y/n quickly flew towards Boboiboy, wrapping her arms around his waist and lifted him up in the air, giving him a lift.

"We're coming Ochobot!!"

The others had kept on running, eventually stopping after they were nearing a cliff side so it was a dead end

"Where to Fang?" Boboiboy quickly turned his head towards the shadow manipulator, seeing that Fang was checking his watch before pointing straight ahead.

"According to this, he is just up ahead!"

"Dey, there's nothing up ahead" Gopal commented, looking at Fang in irritation, thinking that the shadow manipulator was joking around.

"Out of the way!!"

"Doite kudasai!!" [Please move out of the way!!]

Gopal quickly looked behind, seeing that both Y/n and Boboiboy were running towards him.

"AHHH!!" This made the molecular manipulator shriek before briefly jupping out of they're ways, he then saw both Y/n and Boboiboy just went passed him.

Just before they reached the cliff, both kids put all they're strength on they're feets before jumping up high, as Gopal just watched this all in disbelief along with everyone else, not knowing that both Boboiboy and Y/n had landed on the other side of the cliff and into a cave.

"Boboiboy!"

"N/n!! Boboiboy!" Yaya worriedly called out, quickly approaching the end of the cliff but also being careful.

"Boboiboy! Y/n! Are you okay!?" Ying also worried called out, she was nearing the edge of the cliff, almost slipping.

"We're okay!" Y/n shouted, letting the others know that they had made it and was perfectly fine.

"Jump over here, guys!" Boboiboy encouraged, Gopal on the other hand began to slightly shake from where he was, it was obvious that he didn't wanna jump.

"H-Hahaha, are they really expecting us all to jump to the other side?" Gopal nervously laughed, he was expecting the others who were with him will protest but unfortunately for they didn't.

"Step aside Gopal!!"

The next thing Gopal saw was Ying, Fang and Yaya were running towards the edge of the cliff, all jumping at the same time.

The molecular manipulator was now left behind, staring at the cliff in disbelief for a couple of seconds before hearing someone talked from the other side.

"Just jump already!" Ying yelled, they were all waiting for the molecular manipulator to jump towards them yet he didn't.

"You can do it Gopal! Just jump!" Boboiboy encourages, seeing that it didn't do anything while Ying was starting to get annoyed.