Untimely meeting ~1

Start from the beginning

"...Because you hate me." Answered the boy, eyes reflecting nothing but emptiness.

"That's right. I hate you." The headmaster said as he took out a needle.

The boys eyes immediately widened with fear as he seen the glare of the sharp syringe.

He desperately tried to get away from his aggressor, but failed miserably as his chains held him back.

"Don't wast your energy."

Skin enthusiastically welcomed the gleaming metal, regretting it deeply when the liquid drug quickly pushed past the abysmal knots of nerves and administered into his veins.

The boy shrieked in pain as the drug flowed through his body like fire. The boy continued to scream, falling to the floor in agony. The pain was strong, and his hands started moving on their own, shakily moving towards his arms, where he attacked his skin unfairly.

The headmaster watched until the boys pain had subsided. Soon after he turned his back to take his leave, his polished shoes hitting the ground in a nauseating pattern.

Eyes burned holes through the mans body, skin melting away from muscles who ripped from his charred spine. He looked back at the boy who still shook on the cold stone floor. His eyes swirled with loathing.

"Outside... there are monsters that make me appear like a tiny ant. And you will be out there someday... when that time comes, continue to hate me, Atsushi. Never hate yourself. Because the worst villain can have the most benign face."

The man reminded, looking down upon the boy, disappearing into the darkness beyond the bars seconds later.

Atsushi Nakajima was the boys name. Though he was most often referred to as trash or a mistake. No need for a name no one ever uses.

It terrified Atsushi when the headmaster spoke his name. He always used it when he was dead serious about something. Usually Meaning a punishment was to be put in place.

Thinking about this, the orphan boy slowly recoiled into himself, face hidden in his knees as he hugged them. This being his only chance of comfort, he did it quite often.

Even in his comfort position, he was still as alert as ever, even as he nodded off into a dreamless slumber.

His period of sleep lasted mere minutes, as he immediately perked up at the sound of something heavy falling to the ground above him.

His eyes focused on the darkness beyond his cell. The stillness sent a feeling of unease through his bones, writhing with its marrow.

Something was not right. He could feel a presence. Not one he had felt before.

He was alarmed. No one has ever broken in before.

What should I do?

He thought for a second, but was then snapped out of his thoughts as soft footfalls followed by a cough echoed through the hallway.

Did the smell bother them?

Atsushi clenched his teeth with anxiety as the footsteps neared his location.

His hands gripped the hard, cement floor beneath him.

The tenebrosity was sliced by the looming orange glow of a candle. Before long, the footsteps stopped in front of his cell, the candle illuminating an unfamiliar pair of gleaming eyes.

The owner of the eyes stepped forward, now showing a boy not much older than the boy on the floor.

A black haired male stood beyond the bars, staring back with naturally wide eyes.