"Yeah, she's a little much around Jackson." Alison sighs. "Anyway! You and Mitch how long have you guys been together." Alison wiggles her eyebrows causing Serena to flush. "He asked me out in 8th grade we've been dating since."

"Wow, You know I don't think I've ever seen a boy our age look at a girl the way he looks at you." Alison states.

"I don't think I'll ever love someone the way I love Mitch. I mean he's my everything. Now enough about me tell me something about you!" Serena exclaims.

"Well," Alison starts dragging out the word. "I turn 17 tomorrow."

"What! Omg! Happy day early birthday!" Serena shouts causing people who were around to look over.

"Thank y-" Alison was cut off when cop cars and two ambulances passed the ice cream shop causing both the girls to jump.

"Maybe we should head home?" Serena suggests. "Yeah." Alison quickly agrees getting up from her seat.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Mitch sits next to his dad in the coach's office watching the two adults talk. "Stiles? I thought Stiles was his last name?"

"His last name is Stilinski." Noah answered the coach. "You named your kid Stiles Stilinski?"

"No. That's just what he likes to be called."

"Oh. Well, I like to be called cupcake. What is his first name?" Mitch watches as his dad points to a paper that has his brother's full name on it.

"Wow, that's a form of child abuse. I don't, I don't even know how to pronounce that."

"It was our grandfather's name from our mom's side." Mitch speaks up.

"What about you what's your full name?" Coach raises a brow.

"Michelangelo." Mitch mutters embarrassed. "It was his great-grandfathers' name from their mom's side." Noah tells the coach.

"Wow." Coach laughs. "You must really love your wife."

Mitch's face drops at this looking down at the ground.

"Yeah, I did." Noah answers.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

In a room down the hall, Serena sits on the right side of her mother and listens to her trying to call Scott for the third time. "Where the hell are you? Get to the school now." Melissa hangs up the phone.

"How about we get started?" Mr. Harris asks causing Melissa to draw on a breath. "Sure."

"Lately Scott's mind has been somewhere else as has his body." Serena's eyes widen a little at this. "Personally I think it may have something to do with his home situation."

"Oh, well, personally I'm not sure what you mean by home situation." Melissa mocks slightly. "Uh, specifically a lock of an authority figure." Serena gives the teacher a dirty look knowing where this was going.

"Yeah, I'm the authority figure so." Melissa trails off causing Mr. Harris to sigh. "Sorry allow me to clarify. I mean the lack of a male authority figure."