Flower Fruit Mountain

"Hm...huh? Where am I?" Y/N mumbled, jostling against their restraints. "What happened?" They asked. "You're in my dojo." A voice whispered. "Who's there?!" Y/N announced shakily. "Don't worry, we've met before." The voice said once again, making their way out of the shadows. "Oh it's you! Hey Macaque! What am I doing here." Y/N asked politely. They obviously didn't take Red Son's warning too seriously. "Well I thought that you might need my help. I'd like to offer you an opportunity to be my apprentice! How's that sound bud?" He asked, untying the restraints, seeing as they aren't much of a threat to him. "I guess so. I'm not all that special ya know. I don't have any special abilities or fancy powers." They said, as Macaque helped them up. "And that's why I'm here kid. I'm here to teach and train you. Maybe there's a power you have that hasn't been unlocked yet. Ey?" He said, patting their back. "Hmm that's a good point. Yeah sure! I'm up to it." They answered. Unbeknownst to them, they were in danger.

Back at Pigsy's Noodles
Everyone was trying to fit into Pigsy's Van. Red Son called dibs on driving, so the ride was hectic. He wanted to get there, and get there fast. No one could bear the thought of Y/N getting hurt. "Do they have any powers?" Tang asked, breaking the deafening silence. "No...not that I know of." MK replied. "Have you noticed anything Red?" Mei asked. "No I haven't. They've shown no signs of anything. That's what worries me..." he said, focusing on the road ahead. The rest of the ride was silent.

Red Son wasn't exactly sure where Macaque's hideout was, so he required the help of MK. He had said that the last place Macaque resided in was the puppet theater. "It was a mess, but could be livable." Red Son murmured as they pulled up to the base of the Flaming Mountains. "Hey, I think Sandy's boat is over there. He can help you and MK get to the beach." Pigsy said, as Red Son and MK got out. "We'll wait here for you two." Tang exclaimed, smiling at the boys. "Alright, let's get going!" MK announced. The two walked in silence, side by side. "You doing alright?" MK asked, trying to break the awkward silence. "Obviously not Noodle Boy! My partner was kidnapped! They have no powers, and their life is at risk! And I can't do anything to save them!" Red Son cried out. "I'm as shitty partner...it's my fault that they were taken." He mumbled. "Based off what you told us, no it's not. You did your best to warn them, you don't know how Macaque is. Come on, the sooner we get to the Monkey King the sooner we can save Y/N!" MK announced, racing towards Sandy's boat. "Strangely optimistic. I understand why Y/N is friends with him." Red Son thought, before rushing to the boat himself.

The boat was approached Flower Fruit Mountain; Red Son was leaning on the side of the boat, and watching the waves. He let out an exhausted sigh before turning to MK. "Thanks for...helping me save Y/N. I appreciate it." He remarked quietly. MK smiled and walked over to him. "Yeah of course. They're close to me too, and I don't want to see them hurt either. Thanks for asking for help." He said, patting Red Son's shoulder. "Hey look, the boat stopped! Let's get going." MK announced before thanking Sandy, and hoping off. "Let's go!" MK yelled up to Red. "Aww shit here we go again." Red Son mumbled before jumping off.

Word Count: 621