Mother Knows Best (sometimes)

As Red Son drove back down the highway, he couldn't stop thinking about Y/N. He was nervous about their incoming date. The two had planned for it to be in two days, and the affair would last a couple hours. He wasn't sure how the event would go; he couldn't handle the thought of people following them either, which was always a possibility due to his status. He thought that it would be safest if he picked them up instead of them meeting at the park. He turned his radio up, thinking bout how things would play out; hoping deep down that everything would go perfect.

Red Son made his way back to his home, and right as he entered he hears a yell, "Son where have you been all evening?" That was his mother...definitely her. He turned the hallway's corner and saw her walking quickly towards him. She seemed slightly, no very, irritated. Probably at him. "You missed the meeting about the bull clone production lines, and how those have been going. You never miss those meetings, what's going on?!" She demanded a response from him. "Uh well-um mother! I was just uhh visiting uh...I was busy?" He practically stammered out. PIF looked at him in disbelief, then rubbed her eyes. "You met someone didn't you?" She asked quietly. Red Son stepped back in shock, how could she see through him? We'll probably because he sucks at lying. "I UH NO WHATEVER DO YOU MEAN?! HAHA I'LL BE OFF NOW!" He screams teleporting back into his room. "What the hell is wrong with that kid?" PIF laughed. She knew what it was like to be in love, especially at a young age. "Whatever will I do with that boy..." she says turning in her heal, walking back into her personal library.

Red Son sitting on his bed, flustered, embarrassed, and confused, started stammering to himself frantically. "How??? How could she have figured it out? How could she have noticed?!?" He throws a pillow over his face, and lays back on his bed. Suddenly, he hears a ping from his phone. "Huh? Oh it's them, I could use the distraction." He mumbles.

"Hey Red Son! I know we saw each other today, but would you like to go explore the city for like an hour? I know it's late, but I thought it's be fun!"

"Damn they're adorable, what a nerd." He laughed, while getting up. "Guess I'm heading out for a bit." He says then teleports away.

Sorry for the late and short chapter :((
It's testing season, and I've been quite busy. I hope you're all enjoying the story so far! - Aries :))

Word Count: 450