𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

sabrina and johnny had already sung their two songs together and sabrina had already sung her two separate songs. the crowd was absolutely amazing but will was her number one fan. she was now about to sing the last song of her set and it was the song she wrote about will.

sabrina took the mic of the stand and began to walk around while talking to the crowd. "hiiiiii everyone how are we doing?" the crowd roared. will smiled as he screamed with them. "good! i'm glad everyone is enjoying the show. plus we get to see harry styles after this! whattttt!!!" the crowd cheered some more.

sabrina walked to the other side of the stage. "so this last song is an unreleased song of mine. i wrote it about a special someone and they so happen to be here tonight." the crowed gasped as they looked around to try to find who it was. some of them already knew which made sabrina grin. "after the song you guys will probably be able to figure out who it is. but here's my last song of the night called london boy," the crowed screamed as the backtrack began to play in the background.

sabrina smiled as she walked over to put the microphone back on the stand. it was pretty obvious who it was now and she didn't care. after everything that happened with will, she didn't care if the world knew they were dating.

"i love my hometown as much as motown, i love SoCal. and you know i love springsteen, faded blue jeans, tennessee whiskey," sabrina sang making the crowd scream and jump with their phones out. will couldn't get rid of the smile on his face. he was standing front row watching his girl sing a song about him. life didn't get better than that.

"but something happened, i heard him laughing. i saw the dimples first and then i heard the accent. they say home is where the heart is.." sabrina looked over at will and the crowd and now there was not a single person who didn't know the song was about him. "but that's not where mine lives."

sabrina grabbed the microphone off the stand and began dancing around as she sang. "you know i love a london boy. i enjoy walking camden market in the afternoon. he likes my american smile, like a child when our eyes meet, darling, i fancy you. took me back to highgate, met all of his best mates. so i guess all the rumors are true... you know i love a london boy.. boy, i fancy you." will was absolutely enchanted by sabrina as she sang the rest of the song. it was all about them and about how she loves a london boy. he really hoped it meant what he thought it did.

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

will and sabrina were now watching harry styles perform. they were swaying to cherry with not a care in the world. will was standing behind sabrina as they listened while placing kisses on her neck every so often. the two couldn't believe they were in the predicament they were in.

will couldn't believe he finally got the girl. he had been obsessed with her for the longest and his obsession hadn't slowed. he was utterly in love with the girl and sometimes it was hard for him to grasp the fact. he didn't have enough words in his vocabulary to express how much sabrina meant to him. he just wanted to give her the world and more.

sabrina on the other hand couldn't believe she was with any guy at all, let alone william franklyn miller. she was a total hopeless romantic, but she didn't believe in getting in the romance herself. she had heard one too many heartbreak stories from her friends so she never wanted to open herself to that kind of pain. when she loved, she loved hard. any heartbreak would ruin her and she was scared of that. she was scared of love but with will, she wasn't so scared.