𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗

Comenzar desde el principio

the security guard put a hand on his forehead and pretended to look around. "i don't see a friend anywhere." will grimaced and took a deep breath. johnny needed to hurry up.

will decided to tell the real story. the security guard totally wouldn't believe him but he needed to stall for johnny. "i'm friends with someone performing. i was supposed to go to our hotel first but my flight got delayed so now i'm here." the guard laughed again and this time he was doubled over leaning on his knees.

the security laughed for a few moments as will looked around for johnny. he was still no where to be found. "you want me to believe you're friends with someone performing? that's hilarious. funniest thing i've ever heard on the job." will was beginning to get angry because this random guy wouldn't take him seriously.

"i am," will said through gritted teeth. the guard cocked his head at will and gave him a look. he sighed.

he shook his head before saying, "who are you friends with kid?" will thought about this for a quick second. should he say sabrina? they were supposed to be dating but they weren't even on speaking terms. would johnny be better? he's the one getting him.

he settled on johnny. "sabrina downey." damn. he didn't mean to say her name but it came out because she had been thinking of her so much. "and johnny orlando. he's the one who wanted me to bring the clothes." he thought he recovered pretty well.

the guard chuckled. "yeah, and i'm timothee chalamet. just get out of here kid. you aren't getting in without a pass. don't make this harder for me, or you." will rolled his eyes at the man. he wanted to say "timothee chalamet actually knows who i am" but he couldn't do that. it wasn't the time.

will didn't move so the guard moved towards him and started pushing him away. "my friend is coming. give him a few," will said as he was beginning to be chauffeured off the premises. the guard continued shaking his head.

"go before i arrest you. last warning," the guard said as will continued to refuse. he was aware what he was doing was extremely illegal but he thought it was worth it. will didn't answer and stayed rooted to his spot. the guard sighed.

"i tried to tell you kid." the guard pulled his walkie-talkie off his belt loop and just when he put it up to his mouth, johnny came running over.

"larry! larry! no need for the call. he's my friend!" johnny exclaimed while being out of breath. larry turned around to look at johnny, then he looked back at william. back at johnny, then to william again.

"this guy is your friend?" larry questioned with a confused look on his face. johnny nodded as he walked over to put his hand on will's shoulder.

johnny nodded proudly. "yes one of my best ones too." he looked down at will's bag and decided he needed to say something about that too. "he brought me some outfits for today. what a good guy he is." larry gave the two of them one last look.

"alright whatever. get out of here before your fangirls see you," the guard finally said. johnny gave larry a big smile.

johnny put his hands up in the thank you pose. "thank you larry!" johnny led will into the festival and they began walking towards sabrina and his trailer.

"thank y-" will started when the trailers were in sight. johnny grabbed his shoulder and sharply turned him around to look at him. will was surprised by the sudden move but he couldn't say that he was surprised.

johnny pointed in will's face as he got ready to lecture him. "yeah, yeah. thank me. you can pay me back later but right now you need to fix whatever you and sab have going on. this is big for her and she can't be crying on stage. fix it will. i'm serious."

will looked at his feet and nodded. "i know and i am going to fix it." he looked up and johnny was giving him a hard look in his face before he noticed will's sad demeanor.

"did you mean it? when you said you loved her?" johnny questioned. will's entire face began to burn.

he nodded. "i did. i've loved her since 2017 we all know this. but now i've been in love with her now. since we started dating. it's just become more of something i'm willing to admit because i'm on the verge of losing her." johnny gave will a small smile.

he reached down and grabbed will's suitcase. he gestured for will to give him the backpack too and he took them. "go get your girl back. and don't break her.or will i swear we'll be on e-news and every other news platform tonight." will nodded. johnny gaved will a pat on the back before walking into his trailer with his things.

will took a deep breath and reached into his pocket. he pulled out the sheet of paper and looked at it. he kissed it for good luck. he hoped this worked. he needed it to work.

he slowly walked over to sabrina's trailer door and reached his hand up to knock. just when his knuckles reached the surface, he pulled his hand back down. every doubt in the universe filled his mind. he pushed them away quickly.

"fuck it," he whispered under his breath. he reached his hand back up and knocked on the the trailer door.

will heard her voice through the door and his heart began to rapidly beat. "johnny for the last time i'm fine!" the door swung open as she said fine and his breath immediately hitched at the sight of sabrina.

"will?" sabrina questioned in a whisper. will couldn't look her in the eyes. they were filled with so much sadness it made him weak in the knees.

"can.. can we talk?"

AUTHORS NOTE

johnny 💞💞💞💞💞💞💞