𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗

[ IMESSAGE CHAT ]
william [ papa will ]
johnny [ papa john ]

papa will

hey john
i need you to let me into coachella

papa john

what?

papa will

i'm here
and i need you to let me in so i can talk to
sab

papa john

do you have a pass?

papa will

obviously i don't have one. i was supposed to come
weekend two

papa john

do yk what entrance you're at?

papa will

no clue
my uber took me to one and it has so many people

papa john

do you see the red & purple playground set looking
thing

papa will

yes

papa john

you are so lucky you're one of my best friends
or i would not be doing this
get up to the security guard and just stand there
don't say anything stupid

papa will

i owe you one

papa john

you really do

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

will did what johnny told his and pushed his way through the crowd of people. he had on a somewhat decent coachella outfit but looked somewhat dumb because he had a backpack and a suitcase. he honestly looked very suspicious and he was hoping the security guard wouldn't say anything. he pushed his sunglasses farther up his nose as he tried not to look at the security guard. he could feel his eyes burning the side of his head and began to get nervous.

"hey," the security guard called out. will ignored him in hopes of the fact he was talking to someone else. "hey!" the security guard said a little louder this time prompting will to turn and look at him. the guard squinted his eyes at will and then looked down at the suitcase in his hand.

the security guard pointed at the suitcase before saying, "what's with all the luggage?" will gulped. he wasn't quite sure how he was going to explain that. he didn't quite think it through.

he opened his mouth while trying to think of something to say. he gave a nervous smile before speaking. "my friend wanted me to carry extra clothes to change before each show we went to." will was proud of that lie. he was a horrible liar and somehow he came up with that. the security guard laughed sarcastically.