Oshinaw Region Chaos Beginning

In This Part I Will Be Giving A Exact Reason Behind And How The Oshinaw Region Got Too Be As Crazy Dangerous As It Is In The Story.
1992/Wild West Continuance Begins: In The
1860s In America The West Went Into A Period Of Lawlessness And Chaos Which Caused Serious On The American Frontier, For 30 Years That Untouched Territory West Of The Mississippi River Was Going Through A Period Of Immoral Gunslingers, Cowboys, Prospectors, And Pioneers Just Running Amock, It Was A Dangerous Time People Cared Less About Their Principles And More About Their Priorities, They Would Survive By Any Means Necessary Even If It Meant Turning Too A Life Of Crime, And After Politicians, Businessmen, And Even The Regions Governing Body Were Attempting Too Change The Laws Of So That They Steal The Money And Resources Of Any Resident Of The Region Preferably In The Laws Name, A Swarm Of People Stormed Into The Governor's Office And Hanged The Governor Off Of The Very Statue He Made Of Himself Before It Was Burned Down By The Crowd Stopping The Operation Of Legalizing Public Taxes, And After That An Angered Pair Of Politicians And Dirty Cops Had Went Into A Full Operation Of Raping Women As Young As 15 And Torturing And Even Killing Their Boyfriends And Husbands, And Soon After The Word Got Out The Case Was Taken Too Court And Despite The Evidence Leading Too All Of The People Involved In The Operation And Some Photographic And Video Evidence No One Was Charged And That The Region Too Fall Into Chaos And That Was The Beginning Of Wild West Continuance, And After A Few Years In 1998 The Oshinaw Government Council Created The Regional Capital Offense System Which Gives Off A Strict Number Of Laws Where If You Commit Capital Crimes Such As Assault, Kidnapping, Robbery, Theft, Murder, Disturbing The Peace, Or Arson, The Council Will Place A Bounty-Type Price On Your Head And The More Capital Offenses You Commit The Bigger Your Bounty Will Become And People Can Add Onto The Bounty Whenever They Want And That Caused People Too Take Their Own Roles And Create Their Own Groups Of Bounty Hunters And Everytime You Commit Offense The Amount Added Too Your Bounty Will Always Be Few Thousand And Your Bounty Will Get Too Over A Million If You Commit Capital Offenses Regularly And You Survive Long Enough Too Also At First You Will Be Wanted Alive For Your Bounty Too Be Payed Off But If You Commit Offenses On The Regular You Won't Have Too Be Alive People Can Legally Bring You In Dead And Collect Your Bounty.
Plus Incase If You're Wondering Why Eliza Stares At Seemly Bloody Kills That She Commits Its Because She Gave The Person She Killed What I Like Too Call An Ejection Wound, Which Is When You Shoot Someone For Example And Eject A Great Amount Of Blood From The Wound In There Body On Impact So That They Die Almost Immediately Even When It's Only In The Arm Or Leg Like How Ziiesai Killed That Guy With A Single Shot Too The Forearm, And She Only Stares At Them She Gives Them An Ejection Wound Just So You Know.