My apologies

Hey everyone,I hope you are doing well ,and doing good in your life ,it's summer ... really hot right ? Please drink alot of water and stay hydrated , don't walk in sun too much and I hope that you all are doing good in your studies too ! ^_^

The reason for writing this is because I recently got asked about the new part of this ff by some and I want to apologize for making you all wait for new part ,I'm honestly not doing this on purpose....it's just that my university entrance exam is coming and it's gonna be in like 2 and a half months ...I'm extremely busy because of that ,plus also extremely stressed because of that ,I can't even think properly for making a new part because currently my brain is preoccupied by different problems...

Every single night I end up dreaming about my problems...that's how much stressed I currently am ..I hope you all will understand my situation right now .

This is honestly the first time I'm writing something like this public ...it feels weird to be honest...

But I just wanted to let you all know the reason that why I haven't uploaded new parts ...thank you for your time and thank you for reading this .

I hope you all would have a great day and I hope that you all will do well in your studies too !

Stay safe everyone.

By author: Mashkook 7 Julie 💜