𝐈𝐆𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆

❝𝙰𝚂𝙷𝚃𝚁𝙰𝚈❞———————————————————————

❝𝙰𝚂𝙷𝚃𝚁𝙰𝚈❞
———————————————————————

YOUR POV:
I decided to ignore Ashtray. Drugs is all he was thinking about lately, he hardly spent time with me anymore. I went to the gas station and i was going to ignore Ash the entire time. I walked in and saw Fez, he smiled when he noticed me. "Hey Y/n, Ash is in the back" he informed.

"I don't care" I replied and he looked surprised. "What happened with y'all, did i miss somethin'?" He asked lazily, i shook my head and sat on the counter. "No, he's just been ignoring me because of drugs so i'm ignoring him for no reason" I replied proudly and Fez chuckled. We talked for awhile until Ash walked out, he spotted me and smiled.

"Hey ma" he spoke. I rolled my eyes and jumped off the counter. "Bye Fez" i said, he waved at me before i walked out, completely ignoring Ashtray.

ASHTRAY POV:
She walked out without even talking to me, i turned to my brother and rose a brow. "The fuck did i do?" I asked, kind of offended. He shook his head at me and went back to doing whatever he was doing. I huffed in frustration and went back to the freezer, picking up my phone and calling Y/n.

But she wouldn't answer.

I slammed my phone down and stormed off, getting more angered by the second. "Yo, Ash, where you going?" I heard Fez ask but I continued to walk, completely ignoring him. Y/n pissed me off, just a little bit..well, maybe a lot?

YOUR POV:
I got a call from Ashtray but obviously, I ignored it. Im giving him the taste of his own medicine. About 30 minutes later, i heard banging at my front door. "Y/N, LET ME IN!" I heard my boyfriend yell. I rolled my eyes and continued scrolling through my phone. "Y/N, PLEASE!" He yelled once again..then after that, silence.

I looked out the peep hole of the door to see him sadly walking away. He got in the car and drove off. I kind of felt bad, then again, he did it to me too. I put my phone down and turned over, slowly drifting into a peaceful sleep..in the middle of the day. I guess its just a small nap?

The next night, i was at a random party Maddy and Cassie insisted on taking me to. The two girls walked off to dance while i sat down on my phone away from everyone. I scrolled through the messages I received from Ashtray the day before, he was apologising non stop or asking what he did wrong. I knew that if I ignored him any longer, he'd probably kill someone out of frustration.

Deep down, i was hoping Ashtray was here tonight and to my luck, Fez was. And when Fez was at a party. "Y/n..." that means Ash was there too...

I looked up to see my boyfriend stood in front of me. He looked stressed yet really upset at the same time. "Y/n..please talk to me, this is getting so fucking annoying" he huffed, i looked away and he sat down next to me, placing a hand on my thigh. "Ma, please..whatever i did, i'm really sorry" he whispered, i glanced at him. He looked as if he really meant it. "Don't hate me please.." he finished.

I smiled softly and cupped one of his cheeks, stroking it with my thumb. "I could never hate you" I finally spoke, he sighed in relief and grinned at me. "So why did you ignore me?" He whined and I chuckled at him, pulling him so he was cuddled into my arms. I was surprised he didn't move, he never cuddled me in public. EVER.

"I only ignored you because you stopped hanging out with me because of drugs" I answered, he looked guilty. "Ma, i'm sorry..I didn't even realise. But you know you could've talked to me about it right?" He questioned, i chuckled and kissed his forehead. "Yeah, but ignoring you was funnier" I replied, he groaned and buried his face into my chest.