𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒...

❝𝙰𝚂𝙷𝚃𝚁𝙰𝚈❞———————————————————————

❝𝙰𝚂𝙷𝚃𝚁𝙰𝚈❞
———————————————————————

HOW COULD A HEART LIKE YOURS...

Y/n L/n, the most pure, beautiful and sweetest girl ever. A total opposite of me anyways. She loved socialising, going to school, making friends. Meanwhile, i was always inside selling drugs and being a typical moody teenage boy. Y/n is actually my girlfriend, shocking to say the least.

Her friends weren't impressed with her dating me, i've met them all and gave them attitude quite a lot but that's just who i am. Though later on in the relationship, they started to trust me more. Though they still thought it was weird that Y/n was with me.

My girlfriend is nice, way nicer than me. Her heart was just so big and kind, she'd never judge anyone, unless she really wanted too or felt as if she had too. In my eyes, she is absolutely perfect.

EVER LOVE A HEART LIKE MINE...

I still wonder why she chose me. I was cold hearted, a drug dealer and incredibly rude, most importantly, dangerous. Y/n had no care in the world, sometimes I thought she secretly judged me behind my back but i knew that wasn't like her to do, but sometimes my overthinking took over my mind, i hated it.

"Baby?" I heard a voice by my bedroom door, i looked up to see Y/n in one of my shirts. "You okay!" She asked. I sighed. "Why do you love me?" I questioned, she furrowed her brows. "I mean- you're the opposite of me, you're actually nice.." I whispered. She walked over to me and sat down.

"Ash, I dont care how mean you are, got it? I love you for how you treat me and the people i love. Random people..I don't care about. I love you so much okay, i really do" she reassured and pecked my lips. I smiled softly. I really do love her.