𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐈𝐌 - 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐋𝐄𝐘

CONTAINS SEASON 3 UMBRELLA ACAD SPOILERS, PLS SKIP IF U HAVE NOT WATCHED IT YET, LOVE YOU GUYS!!*there are no stanley gifs, so heres wanna:)*❝𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙽𝙻𝙴𝚈❞———————————————————————

*there are no stanley gifs, so heres wanna:)*
❝𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙽𝙻𝙴𝚈❞
———————————————————————

YOUR POV:
I followed behind Diego as he chased after Lila, who now had short platinum hair and a briefcase in hand. I wasn't actually invited to run after Diego, but i did it anyway. When Lila eventually stopped, we rounded a corner to see her leaning against the wall with a smile on her face. "Hello lover" she spoke in her clear British accent. "Holy shit" Diego spoke, stepping closer to her.

"You really came back?" He asked. "You miss me already? Thats too bad..." she trailed off, looking down before looking back up at Diego. "I'm not here to stick around, only to do a quick little drop off" she informed, Diego and i furrowed our brows. "Of what?" The man asked and Lila casually stepped out the way to reveal a boy my age, he was incredibly cute too. I just admired his looks.

"Our son" Lila spoke casually, the boy leaned up against the wall in his leather jacket and looked at his dad before looking at me, he gave a small wink. "Diego, meet Stan" she said, Diego stared in shock. Lila shoved her son aggressively. "Say hello, Stanley!" She scolded her son, he gave an offended look. "Hello Stanley" he spoke sarcastically.

I let out a small chuckle and he looked at me with a smirk on his face. I could tell by Stanleys sarcasm and humour that we were going to get along well.

Diego walked off to chase after Lila while i stayed back with Stan. "What's your name?" He asked, i smiled and stood opposite him, leaning on the wall. "I'm Y/n, its nice to meet you" i spoke and he nodded. "Its nice to meet you too, cutie" he grinned before turning to his father. "So...you got any food?" He questioned, Diego looked like he was about to kill himself.

"Follow me!" I said and took Stan's hand and dragged him away in search for food...while Diego slowly followed behind us, wondering how on earth he had gained a son. Honestly I didn't complain, i was loving Stanley already!