𝐂𝐔𝐃𝐃𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆

"Can we cuddle?""Y/n, ion do that shit, ma"- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Can we cuddle?"
"Y/n, ion do that shit, ma"
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

YOUR POV:
I knew from the moment Ash and i met that he wasn't a big fan on affection. Sure, we kissed or held hands. But we NEVER cuddled or hugged. I always wanted to cuddle him, but of course I wanted to make sure he was comfortable with it too.

I walked into Ash's room and saw him sitting on his chair, scrolling through his phone. "Ash.." i spoke up and he looked up at me. "You alright, ma?" He asked, holding his hand out to me. I walked closer and took it. I stood in between his legs. "Can we cuddle?" I asked, looking into his eyes.

He sighed. "Y/n, ion do that shit, ma" he replied, i frowned but obviously didn't beg anymore because I didn't want him getting pissed or uncomfortable. "Okay..well, i'm gonna watch a movie. Fez is out with Lexi so might as well use the living room while he's not here, right?" I explained, giving him a light smile. Ashtray smiled back and pecked my lips.

"I love you, ma. I'll come in later" he replied and i nodded, taking my hands away from his before walking back down to the living room. I sat down on the couch and cuddled into the blanket and decided to watch Stranger Things (couldn't think of anything else tbh😭). When i got halfway through episode 1, thats when Ash walked in.

He was strangely quiet and his eyes gazed over me. "You okay, baby?" I asked in concern. He didn't reply. Instead, he walked over and sat next to me before cuddling up against my side, his arms around my waist and his face in the crook of my neck. My heart melted, he was the cutest when he wanted to be. Even if he didn't know it. He didn't want to know.

ASHTRAY POV:
I knew Y/n was upset that I didn't want to cuddle her, she knew I wasn't a big fan on it though. I love that she respected it though. I did feel bad though and i did want to try cuddling. Im just not used to that kind of stuff. I decided to change that though.

I put my phone down and made my way to the living room where Y/n was cuddled into a blanket on the couch. I admired her- maybe for too long. "You okay, baby?" She asked, her voice was soft and gentle yet it was filled with concern. Instead of replying, i sat next to her and cuddled into her chest.

I felt her arms wrap around me, one of her hands going onto my head, gently rubbing it. It felt..nice. Better than nice, i loved it. "You sure you're okay, Ash?" She asked again and i hummed softly and pressed gentle, little kisses on her neck. "Better then okay, ma" I replied, loving this moment.

"You changed your mind about cuddling real fast" she teased and kissed my forehead before caressing my cheeks, her thumb grazing over my AT tattoo. "I felt bad...plus i wanted to try it, most couples cuddle so why not?" I murmured, placing my hand on her hip before rubbing it. "Do you like it?" She asked and i smiled up at her and pecked her lips.

"I love it. Can we do this everyday?" I asked and i heard her chuckle. "We can try, angel" she replied, i snuggled closer to her. Cuddling her was the best thing ever, i wish i did it sooner.