𝐂𝐀𝐋 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐎𝐁𝐒

"don't talk to her, don't even fucking glance at her"requested by iilovejavon ^ changed it up a lil bit- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

requested by iilovejavon
^ changed it up a lil bit
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

YOUR POV:
I was at Ash and Fez's. We were currently in the living room. Fez was leaning against the couch, Faye was laying on the couch smoking weed while Ash held a gun up to Cal Jacob's head. "So first you come to my fucking job, asking all these weird ass questions like the feds. Then i find you out front of my house?" Fez explained.

Cal sat on the chair, staring at Fez while taking quick glances at me. I was confused but brushed it off. "The fuck are you doing man?" Fez continued. Cal took his eyes off me and looked at him again. "You're free to call the cops" he replied, i raised a brow "Why the fuck would he do that?" I asked.

"Well its either call the cops, let me go...or kill me" Cal spoke, turning his head a little to look at Ashtray who looked like he wanted to kill this man. I don't really blame him, he's weird. "What the fuck man? What's with your family, are you all just a bunch of fucking assholes?" Fez asked, his eyes not moving from the oldest Jacob.

"You beat up my son" Cal answered bluntly, i chuckled. "He fucking deserved it" i said and he gave me a hard glare. "Shut the fuck up" before i could defend myself, Ashtray gave him the most deadly look and smacked him in the head with the back of the gun, i flinched in shock. "Ow- FUCK!" Cal groaned, turning to look at my boyfriend.

"Why did you do that?" He asked, Ash kept his hard glare. "Because you're in no position to talk shit, or talk to my fucking girl like that" he responded. "I'm warning you, you hit me—" before Cal could finish, Ash hit him again. "Fuck.." "Why don't you call the cops?" Ash asked him, i sat there smirking.

"The chief of police will greenwood-" as Cal started explaining, Ash couldn't be bothered to listen and whacked his head with the gun once again but not just once this time, a couple of times. It looked fun. "Ash, that's enough, calm down" i said, i walked over and stood by him. "Chill man" I heard Fez tell him.

"This guy don't want the fucking cops involved, watch" I watch my boyfriend as he pulls a phone out from his back pocket and places it on the table. "Call the cops" He said, Cal was watching him in anger. "I will" the man replied, breathing heavily. "Dial bitch" was all Ash said before hitting him once again.

I smirked and grabbed the gun from Ash, aiming it at the old guy in the chair, Ash made no move to stop me, he stood behind me and watched. "If you've got nothing to hide, call the fucking cops" I threatened, Cal scoffed at me, staring at me as if i was familiar. "Don't talk to her, don't even fucking glance at her" i heard Ash tell him before i whacked Cal again.