Author Update

Hey guys, it's Nick again,

So funny story... I totally forgot about this account all those years ago, and honestly only came across it because apparently there was a Wattpad data leak a few years ago... not pog.

I decided to check my old stories on this account and was pleasantly surprised to see the mild success of this fanfiction??? Like HELLO??? It may not be huge, but the fact that it reached a wide audience is sort of a crazy accomplishment for me in my small world of writing.

Anyways, in all honesty I haven't written much in what feels like a decade, life got busy and all that you know?? Kinda crazy how much you can go through in a span of a few years... In the time between then and now, I'm honestly not heavy into the Voltron fandom anymore, and I can't quite remember which direction I was taking this story in.

But I'm really touched by how many people have enjoyed this fanfiction and I would be open to continuing it :) Like I said though, it's honestly been a while since I've interacted with Voltron as a whole, and if I come back into this, I want to come back into it strong. Same goes for my writing skills, I haven't written a whole lot these past few years and I want to try and keep up with, but also improve my writing skills of the past.

Life is honestly quite busy for me at the moment, but I want to make steady progress on this story again. So I think my first order of action will be re-evaluating what I want to do with this story, and actually plan out what I want to do with it. This will involve going back and getting a feel for the characters, and adding some structure where it's necessary.

If you guys are cool with it, I'd also love some feedback on the story, and what direction you'd prefer it to head in. From what I've read, I believe I would have gone for alternating POV's between James and Keith, but if you guys would prefer me to write solely from James's perspective, I am perfectly down for that as well. I honestly think I'd like to explore both perspectives, and I might even throw in a little bit of drama, cause imma be honest, I LOVE writing drama. But we'll see.

I'm sorry for being about 4 years late on this update... but I want to deliver now that I've rediscovered this old gem hahaha.

Cheers guys, take care!