THE SUN THAT BURNED THE BRIGHTEST!! (CONNIE)

after chucking your card across the restaurant, connie told you to shut the fuck up when you said you'll pay

"damn daddy," you said teasing him keeping your platinum card back in your trifold channel wallet.

you thank the waiter for bringing your card back to you.

your black dress and your bulgari necklace. the golden viper necklace hugged your throat and you constantly touched your cheeks to check if you were blushing around him.

"don't call me that. i'm not your daddy."

"okay daddy," you said again, planting your chin on your palms. you bit your lip and smiled.

"bro," he exclaimed. "i been letting you slide way too much. stop."

you leaned back in your seat. the view was different now. he told you to stop but you could see his face. his burning ears and his tapping feet.

you both left and he followed right beside you. you never liked to walk in a busy street.

at night even. not because of anything else but because of the loneliness. he knew you hated the night. it reminded you of things that never should've happened to you.

"i'll give you a chance," you stop in your tracks. he stops a few feet in front of you noticing you.

"you know i stayed in this town because of you connie," you said his name finally. you have barely called his name ever.

because it didn't make sense ever. why would you say something so scared so easily?

his name was to worship and for your devotion.

"take me somewhere where i can have you. i want you. i've wanted you for so long. let's fuck and let's graduate together tomorrow."

you extended your arms. he took one final puff from his cigar. his hands shook from nervousness. he was not the most dominant.

you know that. so you moved towards him, put your hands into his palms. "or you could drop me off at home and we can say goodbye tomorrow when i leave for italy. historia makes good torta sett-"

his lips touched yours and it took all your life out. the air felt steamy and the sky broke down.

you let go of your fucking wallet and cupped his face. you slid your tongue into his mouth. his arms circled your waist and they moved all over your stomach and he was wary.

he was wary to touch you anywhere else.

he knew you were hurt before.

"don't," you said and he pulled his hand back.

but you planted your head into his chest. you smelled his perfume. and his bracelet you gifted him was still in his hand. you have never seen him without it. you linked his fingers with yours.