Chapter Twenty-Nine: A Steamy Seduction

Start from the beginning

Lori looked up at Eric; his hair was still pulled back from his gorgeous face. How she longed to free it.

One side of Eric's mouth curled up in a wicked smile before he used one hand to deftly remove the queue holding his long hair back.

“Do you know everything I'm thinking?” she asked, wetting her lips nervously.

“Aye,” he whispered, giving her a sly wink. “You’ve yet to learn how to shield your thoughts from me, Lori.”

“Oh…I see,” she nodded then thought really, really hard.

She heard Eric’s sharp intake of breath as he gripped her tighter. “You, my lady, have a vivid and entirely wanton imagination,” he could barely get the words out.

Lori smiled as she ran her hands across his wet shoulders and then trailed them down his wet chest, luxuriating in the feel of all his naked flesh.

“I could stop if you prefer?” she offered generously.

 “Stop?” he asked incredulous, “but you havena even started, lass,” Eric protested.

She laughed a deep throaty sound that echoed off the tiles. “Guess, I’ll have to fix that, then.”

Eric stared into her eyes, his own growing so dark she couldn’t see his pupils anymore. “My lady, I shall forever be in your debt.”

Lori gave him one last smile as she slowly knelt before him, her hands running down the full length of his hard body. The water misted around them as she leaned in close, acting out her last wanton thought.

Eric cursed as she took him in her mouth, the sound echoing off the tiles around them.   

*           *           *

One hot and steamy shower later, Eric carried his new wife over his shoulder, still wet and dripping, and threw her on the bed.

"Doona move, lass,” he ordered as he strode out of the bedroom naked. Lori propped herself up on her elbows as she watched Eric cross his living room and scoop up the tray Bertie had delivered hours earlier.

He brought the food tray back into the bedroom, setting it in the middle of the bed. He uncovered the large tray while giving her a stern look, “You still havena eaten anythin', Lori. I mean to rectify the matter immediately.”

It was true; she was hungry but hadn’t bothered to eat just yet though she wasn’t doing it on purpose. First she’d been so tried she’d just fallen asleep for hours without even trying. When she’d finally woken up, she’d had a weird mind-to-mind conversation with Eric and then decided on a quick shower before he came back. It wasn’t exactly her fault Eric had crashed her shower, causing them to spend a ridiculous amount of time in there.

After she’d rocked his world, Eric had scooped her up and returned the favor as he stretched her out on his wooden bench. When the preliminaries were out of the way, he’d spent the rest of the time loving her against the shower wall, turning her in various positions until her legs couldn’t hold her up any longer. Thinking he’d have a little mercy on her, Lori told him she couldn’t stand anymore. Eric had simply scooped her up, wrapped her legs around his waist and did all the standing for the both of them. When they’d climaxed as one, he’d finally given her a reprieve, throwing her over his shoulder and turning off the water before heading back into his bedroom.

“Well, I have been a little busy,” she pointed out.

Eric stared at Lori across the bed, “Aye, but you will need your strength this night, my lady.”