Will closed his eyes and not opening them again I was again missing the vibrantly lit blue eyes of my lover that would always make me smile and loved me, he can't be deada right? RIGHT???

"Nico!" I heard the sweet voice of my lover ring into my ears as freeze tears still steaming down my cheeks " W- will?" I ask as I stare try to look back up but it was starting to get...blurry.

"Will!!!"" I yell. As I felt warm I felt darkness comsume me. Is this the end?

A/N

And that's all yall can leave now.. it's called a cliffhanger :]

I am KIDDINGGGGG (don't leave, please :-] )

Continue :]
Imagine if I actually did leave you guys just like that? Would you guys hate me for that?

_________________________________

I felt like I was falling until it all stopped and I felt will's arms around, my first instinct would be to jump out of his arms but it's Will so I will happily stay.

"Will..?" I asked with tears in my eyes as will hugged me "yes darlin' "  he said.

"Is it real?"I ask, my eyes closed as they  stayed shut as will hugged me tighter

"What is darlin'?" He asked me softly.

"You...n-..not loving me and-...and... you- you dy-dying..-" will cuts me off.

"None of your nightmare are real nico. It's not real cause I am not dead or dying I am right here with you in my arms, okay? No where else." He says while looking into my eyes, he smiles a bit as I return a small smile as I felt skeletals around me disappear.

"... ok your here and... you love.. me? Right?"

" How can i not? My darlin' it's impossible not to love you on it's own" he says soundly so sincere and genuine as I shove my head into his chest as my face heats up into a bright red as I start to feel people staring at me, And I could tell will noticed it too. As he chuckles a bit, quickly stopping though.

"Well...?" I heard a voice that was definitely Percy. Well great..

I quickly remove my head my will's chest as I stare at the crowd of people inside of my cabin. My cheeks still slightly pink and my eyes a bit red still at that moment but my glare could kill them, so that's what I did as a few of them started to leave.

"Oh... shit" I think out loud. "Language!" Will exclaimed as he chuckled at me. I scoffed as he chuckled. "Your such an idiot" I giggle. "Your idiot though, right?" He says laughing. As I chock on air as he says that. "N- ye..-sh-shh- shut up, idiot" I face away with my face flaming hot and red. As will is dying of laughter behind me.

"Aweeeeee!!!!" I hear a bunch of people say at the same time along with alot of other things along with calling us cute and all that kinda stuff.

My face turned even redder as I noticed the people there again. "What are THEY doing here?" I said pointing to the seven and a bunch of other campers.

"I dunno" he says "very helpful will" I say scarcam lacing the words that I spoke.

I glared at the campers as they slowly but eventually left my cabin as I sighed and sat on will's lap again as he wrapped his arms around me but then again I felt eyes on us even through most of them left.

I shut eyes as I shoved my head onto will's chest hoping that they would go but guess what? They didn't!

I lifted my head off will's chest and opened my eyes meeting the faces of the seven.

They were the only ones here. I sighed internally "well...hello? The fellow and obnoxious Seven " I say.

"Well, will you guys leave?" I heard nothing I assumed it was a no as I had will's arms wrapped around my waist.

I felt them glaring at will and asking me to explain.

"Well..what is there to explain? Will is my type I guess," I shrug as I felt will sink a bit behind me. I heard percy say  "WHat?? That's your type?!?!? And I am NoT??!?"

I turned and kissed Will's cheek gently and quickly making him get really flustered. Will had that look that said he would get me back later, not now obviously.

I smiled at seven as I pushed them out of my cabin my cheeks were still slightly pink and my eyes were a bit red as well from the earlier crying.

I went back to my bed and sat down making gabby hands for will as will rolled his eyes and sat down next to me.

Will kissed me on the lips easily making me a bit flustered, yes that quickly.

Will smiled as we fell into a comfortable silence. We ended up in a cuddle session as I lay my head on his chest as he wrapped his arms around my waist as I felt him kiss my forehead smiling against my forehead for a second longer.

I gave out a small genuine smile as I looked up at will and gave him a quick small, soft kiss on the lips as we smiled softly as we kissed.

I rest my head on his chest as he plays with my hair as start to feel more more exhausted as my eyelids started to drop as I closed my eyes as will removed his hands from my head to my waist.

Soon enough both of us were asleep as my nightmares disappeared but also thinking about how the WHOLE CAMP and The Seven practically knew me and willet's little, but not so little anymore, secret.

A/N

Well I am back, sooo sorry for disappearing but I am back so I mean it wasn't that LONGGgggGgGGg, right?

Yeah anyway here's your chapter today sorry for not uploading for sooooo long

Anyhooo bye :]

  1.5k+ words
:]