Python X Reader

Python Is My Own Sans Character And Isn't To Be Used Willy Nilly In FanFictions. Please Discuss With Me If You Would Like To Implement Python Into A Story.
Art Above Is Not Mine, All Respects To The Original Artist.
----------------- ----------------------- ------------------

Python had his views on the person infront of him. The shine of the sun on their skin. The way the wind kissed the hair on their head. Python couldn't come up with anymore excuses for himself, he liked Y/N. He liked them BAD. Y/N had been such a brightener to him since they smacked into him at his midvoid all those months ago. He sipped his coffee and looked away in fear of exposing his own thoughts, looking out at the ocean from where they sat at an outdoor patio. Y/N's hand gently was gripped around his free hand, it gave him a gentle squeeze so he turned his vibrant eyelights to the magnificent creature.

"You okay Python? You've been very quiet today.. is it too crowded here?" Y/N had spoken, he wished they knew how soft their words were to him. He sighed and placed his cup down, upset that the juice was now gone and the cup empty. "Everything is fine Y/N. Don't you worry my cherry plant." He gives them a sliver of a smile and they smile back. He chuckled softly and looked out towards the sea before standing and motioning for his dearest to follow, Y/N took the hint and takes his hand to wander with Python. The two of them bonded over the months, or rather, He smiled to himself with a happy sniff, bonded over the three years they had been friends.

Python lead Y/N to the water and looked at them with a wrinkle in his sockets. Y/N sees the flash and the thin line snap straight as he stared at them. They laugh softly under their breath and lean closer. Taking every beat of Python's barely held-together soul as the beat for their movements. They made it obvious now that they were well aware of Pythons love-struck emotions towards them. His hands are twined with theirs and guided to their hips, one hand strays once released, sliding along their body to cup their cheek. "Be careful Python, you do have fangs to remember."

Python flushes a nice glow, they adored that colour and how it appeared. Y/N leaned closer as if to test his glorious patience. Python's eye twitched and he leaned closer, pressing their bodies together as he brought his souler into a humans kiss. His arm snakes around their waist and their hand covers the one cupping Y/N's cheek as the two start unconsciously leaning forward.

Three tongues battle one while two others hide in his mouth. Then they pull away for Y/N to breathe, only to clash back together and start backing themselves under a pier nearby for shade. Laughter of families above them as a carnival opens its gates for the night. The two seperate with deep breaths, Python looking back out at the now setting sun. "Y/N..? I... Thank you, for accepting me as myself.. and, accepting my unworded proposal to be my souler." Y/N simply smiled, looking at Python and leaning into him as they quickly turn to stare at the pink sky. "I don't know what you're talking about Python. We've been soulers since you existed."

He shivered with excitement and hope. The pride of knowing that oneday Y/N would bare his font with pride. "I love you, stupid."