Chapter 4

Rocky pulls the car with a sudden jerk and thrusts his car in the middle of the road, this stopping other vehicles. Everyone looked at him confused by the sudden change in his behaviour and started to shout at him but suddenly the people staring at his car with fear filled eyes. Then he got out of the car. He tucked the gun in his waist band that he was holding out of the car window.

He walks around the car and picks up a fallen bread and approaches the poor woman

He walks around the car and picks up a fallen bread and approaches the poor woman. "I used to get one piece of bread after polishing eight shoes. If you are struggling for this bread in a world where people spill food from their own plate, I can understand your situation. The world running after selfishness does not stop for anyone. We have to stop it." He utters dusting the mud off the bread and passes it to her.

"Don't think about these people. No one is stronger than you." He continues seeing her scared and hesitant behaviour. "Because there is no soldier stronger than a mother." He gets up and walks back to the car that's when someone crashed at him and apologized with fear but no one noticed the amulet that accidentally fell from Rocky's neck, after that Rocky drove off to reach his queen house.

" He gets up and walks back to the car that's when someone crashed at him and apologized with fear but no one noticed the amulet that accidentally fell from Rocky's neck, after that Rocky drove off to reach his queen house

After a few hours, when Radha walked in the road to control her rage which want to burn that Garudan whole, while she was in her thought, she feels something underneath her feet. When she crouched down to get the better view she saw the amulet, when she touched the amulet which weirdly gives her some kind of calm and sense of security so without thinking much she ties it around her wrist, with that walked back to her house. But, unknown to her, now she has all his belongings, like his heart and his amulet.

But when he reached the address on Radha ID, the reply he got was " sorry sir but Radha ma'am didn't live here, it's her family house. But, she lives in a separate villa alone, she never gives us the address of the villa, even her own sister doesn't know sir" after hearing that, all his hopes are getting down without him knowing he reached for his mother amulet which is not there, with the horror and confused face he started to search the whole way for the only remembering of his mother.