1. I'm New Actually. (edited)

Start from the beginning

"Great, we are going to be late on our first day." I said and I rubbed my forehead. I had to admit I was having some anxiety, it's not that I don't lie new things it's just that I always worry I'm not going to meet any new people.

"What did you say?" My sister pulled out her headphone and looked at me but I waved her off. Luckily just after this the line started to move.

I knew for my first day at a new school my appearance wasn't the best but I really wasn't here to impress anyone more just get through the last couple of months. I just threw on a baggy t-shirt and just some skinny jeans and probably the ugliest pair of converse. Most of my clothes I still needed to get box smell off so this is what I had. I was relieved this day what getting going though as I finally was able to make my way into the actual parking lot. I immediately spotted a spot near the front and bolted towards.

Thank god I wouldn't have to spend forever finding-shit!

I had to come to a halt when a mustang, beautiful '76 model car almost hit me and parked into the spot, frustrated I parked the car where I was to give whoever this was a piece of my mind. Who the hell just almost hits someone just for a spot?

"Hey idiot! That was my spot!" A boy, tall blonde hair and sunglasses swaggered his way out of the car and right passed me, ignoring what I had said, "Hey! I'm talking to you!What the hell you could have hit me."

"Move faster next time." he didn't bother to look and me and just walked right on by.

What a great way to start off my day. I have to find a new spot and now we are probably always going to be late. Thanks, you dumb idiot. I slammed my way back into the car and continued my way to the back of the parking lot. It was scarce but I did find a place to park right as the bell rang. What a great impression we will make on our counselors on our first day.

Of course.

*******

Once me and my siblings got settled we searched for a good few minutes for the counseling office, for their grade they had to go see a different counselor and I had to come and see mine. I have been waiting for a good half an hour and no one has come in or out and no one has even knocked on the door. I know my siblings had already made their way out because of the window in my counselors office that looked out to the reception area. They had already got their day started but I was still waiting. I assume they are trying to find some random kid to come show me around. I wouldn't want to spend my time showing me around either. I was just nervous though, i just really wanted to make some good impressions today.

At this moment, a woman in her mid forties came through the door. Her arms were filled with a mountain of paperwork. I stood up and caught some papers immediately before they were about to fall out of her arms.

"Oh thank you honey." She said, piling her papers up on her desk. "You are a lifesaver. You must be Kendra?"

"Yeah that's me, nice to me you." I reached out my hand to shake hers, she gratefully accepted my hand.

"So I see in your files you have quite a transcript here. 5 High schools throughout high school? That has to be rough!"

"Oh it's alright."

"Well I have got your schedule all figured out for you here. I should explain how our schedule works out here though. I'm not sure how they do it in wisconsin but here we do something called a block schedule which means you have A and B day classes-" I cut her off.

"A and B day?"

"Yes, A and B day means on A day you will have one set of four classes and on B day you will have a second set of four classes. So for you on your A day which is today, so after you leave here you will go to your first class, and each class lasts an hour and a half. So For A day you have calculus, history, art and yearbook. Then, for B day's you have english, engineering, oceanography, and a free period." She handed me a piece a paper which explained all of that out and that said my classroom numbers.