chap 12

Bon can't believe her eyes...the envelope contained her case files...she was so so happy...but how is it possible...who did this... that's when her eyes went to a letter which was also present in the envelope...she kept the files aside and opened the letter....

Shocked right? Soch rahi ho kisne Kia...kese kia...yeh to kuch bhi nahi jaan...tumhare liye to mein apni jaan tak de sakta hu....i think ab tak to tumhe samajh aa hi gaya hoga ki mein kon hu...mein tumhara sakha babu...ab befikar ho jao Jaan...kisiki itni himmat nahi jo tumhara carrier kharab kare...mein hu tumhare sath humesa and I love you...

Love,

Aniruddh

Bon hugged the letter and cried...again...again he became her rakshak babu and saved her....how he always solve every problem of hers within seconds...

But then....then something struck in her mind...she was taking her sakha babu's help...no no..how could she...

Bon- yeh yeh mein kya kar rahi hu..mein sakha babu ki madat le rahi hu..nahi..esa nahi kar sakti mein...musibat meri hai pareshani meri hai to hal bhi mujhe hi nikalna hai...bachpan se hi bohot karj hai sakha babu k mujhpar..mein or madat nahi le sakti mein.. bilkul nahi...chahe mein case haru ya jitu...par kisi bhi halat mein unki madat nahi lungi mein...

She took the case file in her hand

Bon- nahi chahiye apki koi bhi Daya barrister Babu...

Saying this she torn the papers into numerous pieces and threw them in the dustbin..she crushed the letter too and threw it..

She sat on her desk and again starting redoing her files...she hasn't even type even a word when she heard another knock on her door..

Bon- ab kon aya??

She got up from her seat and opened the door and this time too no one was there...she was about to close the door but she saw one more envelope..she took it and went inside...

Opening it she found again her case files and papers...she became shocked...she just now tore all the papers then again how it appeared..

Bon- esa esa kese ho sakta hai..abhi to mene sare papers fad diye the....jese yeh papers firse aa gai to kya yoh letter bhi dobara aya hoga?

She searched in the envelope and yes there was a letter..she opened it but this time the content was different...

My stubborn baby...fad dia na sare papers...so bad kitni mehnat se banaya tha mene..na na daro mat koi Jadu nahi kia mene...par yoh kya hai na i knew my baby very well..after all apne hato se gara hai mene tumhe..i knew it ki bohot ziddi hai meri jaan...itni asani se meri madat nahi legi...isiliye pehle se hi sare papers k 100 copies kar k rakha hai mene...tum jitni baar papers fado gi jalao gi kisi bhi way se destroy karogi mein utni Baar tumhe papers and files send karte jaunga...so now u decide what u would do...tum yeh papers accept karogi ya ise destroy karogi...

Yours and only yours
Aniruddh

Bon didn't even realise when a small smile came in her face while reading the letter... really her sakha babu was too much...she can never win from him... atleast in this matter of stubbornness... Aniruddh Roy Chowdhury is much more stubborn than anyone else in this world...

Bon took a deep breath and kept the files on the table...no use of tearing this files or destroying it...

She sat on her bed but that's when she heard one more knock at her door...

Bon- are...ab kon aya...is baar to mene kagaz bhi nahi fade...

She opened the door and at once looked at the floor because she knew no one was going to come all this are done by her sakha babu only...