Chapter 1

He lied to me. They all lied. They played me like I'm a joke. With no heart whatsoever to think how I would feel. To them it's like signing a paper for a school field trip. They didn't care if I disagreed or if it will hurt my feelings. No they cared about gaining something even if it means giving you're youngest daughter away. Away to a monster that feels nothing. Away to a place that feels like prison. I'm like a prisoner locked away inside a room. He didn't care because after all I'm only on the sideline chick, he already have two other wives before me. They told me they have a surprise for me and I believed because they were my everything. The surprise was a white dress and a man standing in the shadows. Lurking around like a devil he is known to be. That day they forced me to be his forever. But how can I be forever his if there is no love but only hate?

Flashback:
" I don't love and I will never love you! Today I might have married you but I was only forced." I screamed in his face.

"Watch how you talk to me"

"You will respect me as a husband and sweety trust me I don't have feelings for you either" he calmly stated back.

How could he be so calm about this.

"I don't care". I whispered back.

He walked very close to me and I took a step back but he captured my hand before I could move any farther.

"You listen and listen closely. I don't care if you love or hate me. I am Adam and Adam doesn't give crap about your feelings" he whispered close to my ear making me shiver.

Flashback ended:

Since that day, I became motionless. That was the last time I saw my family and that was the day I was brought to this prison locked away like we are back in the 1500's where women had no rights. I have got use to the way of life with him. His two other wives are older than me making me the youngest of the three. Asma being the oldest and Janna being the second oldest. Now almost a year being married, I still didn't find the happiness people talk about. I was 17 when i was forced to live this life and now 18 as of last week. My parents didn't call and he didn't know. Now, as I stated when are almost a year but he never showed any type of love or care. My life story reminds of a book I once read where girls where forced to marry someone who's already married because they had no homes.