Mylo x touched starved female reader

Y/n's POV    Mylo sat in the corner of the room fixing his lock pick for the job we were doing later this week though the likelihood that he would actually get to pick the lock instead of Vi just kicking the door in was low

Y/n's POV
Mylo sat in the corner of the room fixing his lock pick for the job we were doing later this week though the likelihood that he would actually get to pick the lock instead of Vi just kicking the door in was low. I was lying curled up on the bottom bunk across from Pow's hugging a pillow while I waited for him to finish.
After a few more minutes impatiently tracing shapes on the wood I turned back to him, "Mylo," I whined, dragging out his name, "come and lay down with me you've been working on that for forever."

He looked from where he was hunched over glancing at the lock pick then at me before sighing, "All right, but only for a second I need to make sure it's ready." I nodded along, my arms already out stretched. He crawled into the small bed next to me pulling me so that I rested on his chest. I played with the hair at the nap of his neck.

Five minutes later I was starting to drift off when he sat up a little. I turned my face to look up at him, "Why did you move?" I asked.

"I thought you were asleep..." He trailed off scratching his neck, "Sorry didn't mean to wake ya up."

"It's okay," I knew he needed to fix his stuff, but the last time we cuddled together through the night felt like forever ago. "Could you please just hold me through the night? You can wake as early as you like..." I asked fiddling with the patchwork blanket.
He stood there for a moment before conceding and curling up in bed next to me again, "Okay, but if I'm not ready in time I'm telling Vi it was your fault." He said. I could feel his body shake lightly as he laughed. I joined.

"Yeah okay fair." I said, smiling nuzzling into his neck.

He hummed in agreement, "Now go to bed dumbass." To tired quip back I just nodded as I fell asleep, content.

_______________________________
Wow shocking everyone I'm finally on time!

Word count:356