Jinx x flustered reader

Y/n's POV    I was sitting by myself at the last drop it was the most common place to get a drink

Y/n's POV
I was sitting by myself at the last drop it was the most common place to get a drink. Though that wasn't my intention I just came here because I was getting bored in my tiny house. I looked up from the drink I've nursing for the past half hour, groups of people hanging out smoking or gambling. Sevika was in the corner doing her usual thing looking up when she saw me she just nodded I did the same adding a little smile. It was nice being on her good side since I didn't jobs for Soko every once in a while though I think it was mainly because I didn't cause problems.

I've never met the girl but according to Sevika she was a problem. I was thinking of leaving when someone drops themselves down in the seat next to me. I turned my head to see the person right next to my face, well not a person a girl a pretty girl. She had blue eyes and matching hair that was shocking long braided into two pigtail braids "Hey toots I've never seen your pretty face around here. You new?" my brain short-circuited at her words words pretty face she thought I was pretty? at that realization I felt my face heat up probably very noticeably.
"Aww at that I didn't even say anything but your face is burning!" I looked away in embarrassment "What do you want? Who even are you?" She stuck her hand out "Jinx what's your name toots?" my second realization of the night hit me. Jinx Silco's daughter and the one Sevika is always complaining about. I should be careful then "Umm Y/n" I said taking her hand she shook it vigorously.

"You seem cool we should hang!" I blink "No offence but I don't know you..."

"Oh come on life's no fun without a little danger is it please~" she said dragging out the please. I thought about it this is a terrible idea, well the worst that could happen is she kills me or something... "All right fine"
"Yay!" she exclaims throwing her hands in the air then grabbing mine making me blush. "Wait were are we going?" I asked as she pulled me out of the bar and onto the street "Ha That's a surprise my little tinker!" "trinket?" I whisper face burning brighter making her giggle . God I love that sound of her laugh even though I just met her I would do almost anything to hear her laugh.

✨time skip✨

Now we were deep in Piltover. Thought the the streets were surprised only empty at night, another difference between Piltover and the Undercity. But I was still worried enforcers might catch us. "Are you going to tell me where we're going?"
"Fine we're going to a café, dummies just leave the food out all day and the lock sucks. I had a friend he was a dumbass but even he could pick those locks." at the last part her head twitches and I hear her mumble "shut up!" I tilt my head "Are you okay?" she turned to me with her usual smile plastered on her face "Never better toots!" she shouts patting my shoulder "Okay" I nodded "So how are you going to get in pick the lo-"

BAM!

She had drawn her gun and shot the lock, it fell off easily. Pulling the door open she motioned for me to come in so I did. She was right the food was still in the cases they were probably a bit still but better than anything I've ever had. "Come on let's get some sweets." I nod and pick out a few sweets while Jinx got a to go box. After we packed them all up Jinx grab my hand again

"Where are we going now?" I asked "One of my favourite parts of Piltover where we can see the sunrise real nice." after another long run through the streets carefully avoiding enforcers we arrive safely at the top of the hexgates so we could see the whole city. "Oh Jinx it's beautiful your beautiful."
"Your beautiful" she mumbled. I looked over at her did I hear her right? "What did you say?"She quickly looked away her face bright red. I googled and leaned on her shoulder "it's okay I think you're really pretty too" her head whipped around to look down at me see if I was joking.

She broke out into a smile gathering me up in her arms. "Thanks toots-" her head shot up "how about we go to my place we could talk and maybe..." She trailed off "And maybe do what?" She started fiddling with my hair "Um well we could cuddle." I laugh at her nervousness. "Look who's the flustered now." I said poking her side she let out a humph before looking at me "Don't worry I'll get you back."

"I hope not" I'm mumbled before she pick me up bridal style "To my hide out!" she shouted as we made our way through the city my face buried in her neck in embarrassment.

✨time skip part 2✨

We made it back to her room it was simple but very messy there was a bed, desk which was covered in tools and inventions a couple of other pieces of furniture but Jinx just walked past all of it to her bed semi-carefully dropping me. "Sorry for the mess trinket didn't think you would come with me."

"Oh it's fine my rooms a mess too." I said as she crawled onto the bed wrapping her arms around me snuggling into my chest point my face was on fire I nervously wrapped my arms around her. Occasionally we would sit up to grab snack one of the treats we stole, but we would mostly cuddle and talk. This was nice. It had been hours and we were both getting tired which seemed unusual for jinx based off of her eyebags. "You're tired?" I ask she just nods "You want to stay over."

"Sure".... There was a pause "Jinx?"
"yeah?"

"I'm glad I came with you." She giggled I'm glade you came to toots."
__________________________
Sorry if its not what you wanted I got a bit side tracked
Word count:1,055