Yandere Silco x reader

Silco's POV    I glanced over to my side where Y/n was sitting

Silco's POV
    I glanced over to my side where Y/n was sitting. Normally they wouldn't come to these meetings, but they claimed it was important to understand how everything worked sense they did a good portion of the paperwork. I know I agreed to it, but I was starting to regret it because of how one of the less important people here was eyeing them up.
   Putting my hands together I said,"That is all we needed to discuss for now. I'll see you all at the next meeting." I was about to stand up Sevika and Ran were already up and walking to the door when the same man who was eyeing Y/n up said something.

   "Can't wait to see you again, doll face!" He called everyone in the room froze, the other chembards looked at me to the man who spoke Lev. I glared at him.

    "Would you like to repeat that because the price for those kinds of words is far steeper than you can afford." I leaned forward putting my hands together again Sevika and Ran moving to stand at my side. He didn't seem as cocky as he did before, good. He looked away from my searing gaze. "Why don't you apologize and we can forget about it for now." I suggested looking to Y/n, "would that be alright with you Darling?" They simply nodded and I turned back to Lev, "Well..."

   "He looked up and to Y/n, " 'M sorry won't happen again."

   "Good. You may all leave." I said already standing up and left.

   After we walked for a little while I spoke up again, "Ran will you please take Y/n back I need to cut off a few loose ends."

   "Yeah sure boss." They said, nodding with their head for Y/n to follow. After a few feet they started up a conversation, but I waited till they were around the corner before I said anything.

  Sevika stood waiting for me to talk. "I need you to get rid of Lev."

  She raised a brow, "You know that could end badly right? What about the operation?"

  I shook my head, "He is not essential to the operation, he is rash, bold and not loyal. He needs to go." she nodded.
   "Alright I'll take care of him"

   "Good," I waved my hand, "go now." At that she walked off.

✨Time skip✨

  I sat at my desk with a cigar in my mouth blowing out a puff of smoke going over shipments when Sevika walked in. I simply raised my brow, stamping out the cigar. "Took care of him. CanI ask why I needed to take care of him?" She asked.

   "Take care of who?" Both of us flinched looking to the door where Y/n stoof. They had the mildly unsettling skill of being able to sneak up on almost anyone, something they and Jinx had in common.

  "Nothing you need to worry about Darling." I turned back to Sevika, "We can discuss this later if you would like." She nodded and walked out, closing the door behind her while lighting her own cigar.

   "Are you sure I don't need to worry about it? You know you can trust me, Silco." They said while walking over to me placing a hand on my shoulder.

   "I do Love I just don't want to bother you with additional stress." I said leaning up to kiss their cheek.

   "Okay." They said, giving me a light smile before sitting down at their own desk and scanning documents. I allowed myself to stare at them for a few moments. Yes the price for disrespecting my darling was farf higher than anyone could afford I thought with a grim smile.

________________________________
Kinda hat this but I hope ya'll like it

Word count: 637