[17] - Finding chan

Start from the beginning

Chan looked at the blonde boy. "You know Jeongin the best, you think he stayed there on purpose?" He asked after remembering how unwilling he was to talk to his brother.

Hyunjin looked around nervously. "Maybe a bit on purpose, maybe a bit he failed because he found it uncomfortable sharing himself with the game" he said after hesitating for a second.

Chan sighed. "This is bad, what about Seungmin them? Why would he stay behind as well?" He asked, nobody in particular, just anyone who could tell him an answer.

Being the oldest and having been in the game the longest he felt responsible for everyone, including Felix, but Felix he couldn't do anything about. Nobody could motivate Felix.

"Maybe it was the same reason for him. They're both young and have been through a lot, sharing can be hard, especially when the people they're sharing everything with are fake people looking like friends and family" Changbin said. There was some sympathy in his eyes, like he felt the same.

"I could go back and try to help them" Jisung suggested.

"I can't let you do that alone" Chan said with determination.

"But I'm the only one with an extra life" he said and looked at Chan with a serious face.

Chan looked back and they had an intense eye contact.

"You really want to do this?" He asked at last.

"I do, I'm well aware of the risks, but it's worth it" Jisung ensured him.

"Okay, go ahead, we'll wait here for you" Chan said.

"Don't wait for too long, if I'm not back in three days, then go on without me" Jisung said before running off in hopes of finding a way to kill himself.

The remaining boys looked between each other. The mood really wasn't the best at this point, it was gloomy and silent. "And now we're four" Hyunjin said with a sigh.

"Only half of us are left now" Minho said and looked down to the ground.

"Don't say that, Jisung will be back with the other two, and once we're out, I'll figure out a way to get Felix back as well, if I so have to go back into the game and pull him with me trough out it all I will still save him" Chan said to encourage the others.

They smiled a small smile. "Yeah, let's just hope we can actually make it out" Changbin said.

"We will" Chan said. The next second the sound of a gunshot was heard.

Their eyes flew open and nobody said a word for a few seconds. They just stared at each other before Minho opened his mouth to say the obvious. "I think Jisung died"

They were silent for a few more seconds before it hit them. "There's someone with a gun here" Hyunjin said

"Maybe we should try to clear the level so it's already done when the others get back" Chan said and they got into work, looking for that coin.

A coin, where do we hide a coin? People keep coins in their wallet, or just a pocket.

Chan's eyes fell on the vending mashing standing in front of them. Or maybe the coin have already been spent.