"You should get that one...it's gorgeous." I pointed to the Diamond cross necklace. "Or the Diamond teardrop necklace."

"Yea' I would but for some reason she gets mad when I buy ha' expensive stuff. I bought ha' a 900$ ring once and she still ain't wore it." He shook his head.

Jermaine was really close with his mother, after his father died from cancer his mom went off the deep end for a few months..she fell into a deep state of depression and several suicide attempts. He also had a fraternal twin, her name was Azure...yeah just like the color!, his he's been living in New York for almost a year now. I could see myself only being friends with him, nothing more and nothing less. Don't get me wrong Jermaine wasn't ugly at all, he was actually quite handsome I just wouldn't date him.

"Well get her this, it's got the Eiffel Tower on it and she's from France." He nodded his head.

"I didn't think of that, thanks girl." He put his arm around my should but he didn't send that gesture in a flirtatious way.

I wanted to get Hailey something too, since she's always playing with my jewelry and dressing in my clothes anyway.

"If you want we can customize some jewelry for you and have it ready within a week." The lady suggested.

"Alright we can do that." I nodded my head.

Odell POV

"I thought y'all broke up?" Rueben asked as we walked into the crowded mall with Eli and Victor.

"We didn't break up, We taking a little break so I can work on my anger and shit." I specified for him.

"Shit, that sound like breaking up to me! What you buying her anyway?" Eli said.

"I don't know yet, usually I just wing it and if I see something I think she'd like I go for it." I shrugged.

I wanted to buy her another ring, I know we on a break but once we get back together I wanna propose to her, but I wanna order it so it can get customized. We walked inside the jewelry store, it was few people in here, but not too many.

"Yo, ain't that you're girl right there?" Rueben pointed over to a woman and a man standing next to eachother but the guy had his arm around her.....that is Danielle.

"Yeah...that's her..." I clenched my jaw. "C'mon let's go." I walked back out the jewelry store.

"You ain't gon say nothing to her!?!?" Eli said.

"Nah I seen everything I don't wanna talk to her."

"No you didn't see everything! That could just be a friend." Victor stopped me from walking.

"That's the same nigga I seen her at Subway with." Rueben shook his head.

"That's also the same nigga that be commenting on her pictures! The same nigga that gave her a ride home the night before our fight and now she's here with him! Yeah, I seen enough! I'm done! Fuck her!!" I was hurt...I thought what we had was still there but I guess not. I pulled my phone and scrolled down to Brianna's name.

To: Brianna☀️❤️
- You busy tonight baby?

From: Brianna☀️❤️
- :) Nah, why wassup?

To: Brianna ☀️❤️
- I'm going Trick or Treating with my daughter, I'm sure she'd love to meet you, you wanna come?

From: Brianna ☀️❤️
- I would love too!

To: Brianna ☀️❤️
- Good, I'll pick you up at 7:30

From: Brianna ☀️❤️
- I can't wait to see you Odell ❤️