Shawn smiled and said Elle I love you I said I love you more Shawn and I smiled and bit my lip.

Shawn stood up in front of me and Lucy and I looked up and he extended his hand and I took it and he helped me off the step.

I laughed and said Shawn what are you doing I followed him down the steps and he turned around and wrapped his arms around my waist and started swaying back and forth.

I smiled and said Shawn and I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him.

Shawn said I just wanna slow dance with you in the moonlight I started blushing and said Shawn he smiled and kissed my forehead.

Me and Shawn continued swaying back and forth in the moonlight Lucy was smiling and clapping and cheering.

Me and Shawn stopped slow dancing and we all started laughing together I shook my head and smiled widely and looked at Shawn.

He said I'm happy to be home I smiled and said uh yea me too honestly a little while later we all headed back inside.

Shawn locked the front door and we all headed upstairs and I stopped and looked at Shawn who closed his door.

Lucy said go and I smiled and said ok good night and I gave her a hug and headed towards Shawn's room smiling widely.

I opened his door and walked in and closed it Shawn turned around and smiled widely and shook his head.

I climbed into bed and got comfortable Shawn climbed into bed and cuddled against me and we fell asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched I heard a light snoring and smelt a familiar cologne.

I smiled widely and bit my lip and looked down and saw Shawn sleeping peacefully on my chest and I kissed his head.

Shawn was breathing slowly and I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer and kissed his head and he started laughing and woke up.

Shawn yawned and stretched and looked at me and kissed me and said good morning Elle I smiled and said good morning Shawn.

Shawn kissed me and said I love you so fucking much Elle I smiled and said I love you more Shawn.

He smiled and rolled onto his back and looked at me and bit his lip and I blushed slightly.

I got cuddled against his chest and fell asleep Shawn kissed my head and pulled me closer and fell asleep as well.

A little while later Shawn's door opened and Matthew turned on the lights and said good morning kiddos.

Me and Shawn woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched I rolled over and layed on my back.

Matthew said we are going out today as a family and Lucy is coming with us I said oh yeay.

Matthew said we are all going to the mall together Shawn said ok and yawned and stretched.

I forced myself out of bed and walked out of Shawn's room and passed Matthew and walked towards the bathroom.

Aaliyah my mom and Lucy were all downstairs in the living room together I went into the bathroom and closed the door and yawned and stretched.

I groaned fuckkkk and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed downstairs and sat down on the couch.

Matthew said I already fed Cc I smiled and said thanks he said no of course Cc was curled up on the couch passed out.

Shawn came downstairs a little while later and he groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and sat down on the couch and sighed.

Aaliyah ran over to him and sat down on his lap and Shawn wrapped his arms around her and kissed her head and said hey sis.