Chapter 30: Preparation

(1484 words) 

Your POV 

It's been a couple of days since the proposal, and It was time that I told Jiminy. Heading out of the shop for the morning, making my way downtown towards his office. Smiling gently while touching the ring that he gave me. Getting into the office and smiling to myself as I get giddy while waiting to tell him. 

Knocking on the door and hearing his short 'come in' I open it and he stands as he sees me. Covering whatever he was writing at his desk. 

"(y/n)! Welcome back." 

Hugging him and smiling I look at him. Grabbing his hand and pulling him over to the couch. Sitting down he chuckles as he looks at me, adjusting his glasses. 

"What's going on?" 

"I have something to tell you, I want you to be the first I tell." 

He furrows his brows in confusion as he looks at me. Looking down for a moment he stops before glancing back up at me. 

"Surprise. Rumple proposed the other day." 

Leaning back on the couch he smiles slightly. Nodding gently as he looks at me. 

"You forgave him then? That's- that's good." 

"Jiminy.." I spoke gently, reaching over to grab his hand. "What is it?" 

He shook his head slightly and gives a bigger smile. "Nothing, don't worry. I'm glad you got past your fight." Looking at him for a moment I nod. 

"Thank you, I was wondering, if you would-" I chuckle nervously before glancing around the room, Pongo at my feet. "Would you, be my Man of Honor?" he smiles gently. 

"I would love to." Jumping onto him with a hug, I smile as he returns it. Getting up and letting him go, I rub Pongo's ears. His tail wagging at me happily. 

"I'll let you know the details later, I'm sure you have patients today. I'll see you tomorrow Jiminy!" 

Archie's POV 

Watching the girl of my dreams, and best friend leave the office. Pongo whines as he puts his chin onto my leg. 

"I know buddy, I wish she wouldn't marry that Beast either." 

Rubbing his head I smile gently as he licks my hand. I would be left to watch her marry the Dark One. Standing behind her as she exchanges vows with him, rings, and a kiss. Taking off my glasses and rubbing my face, feeling my heart skip a beat while thinking about what was to come in the next year. 

Sniffling slightly as my heart was yearning for her to come back. To be with me instead of Gold. Leaning back on the couch and scratching my hands through my hair, I sigh. Shaking my head before glancing at the clock. My nest patient should be here soon, i need to be together for that session. 

Gold's POV 

Looking at the door of my shop as after the bell rang for the millionth time that day. Seeing none other than (y/n) I smile. 

"Rumple, guess what!" 

Finishing what I was doing I smile gently and raise a brow. "Why don't you just tell me, love?" She walks over to me and smiles happily, kissing me deeply as her hands hold my face. 

"I went to tell Jiminy about your proposal. He agreed to be my Man of Honor for the wedding." 

"So he's happy about the engagement?" 

She furrows her brows at me as her smile fades. Damnit. "Why wouldn't he be happy about it? He's my best friend." 

Shaking my head I look at her and smile again. "Nothing, I was sure he would have been worried, especially with our little fight."