"You were also the best." Akeno's tear-stained eyes meet mine.

"Let's get out of here. They wouldn't want us to be upset on a day like today."

"I'm not going to class Y/N." I stand and grab her hand gently.

"I never said you were. First, we're going to go home so you can put something more comfortable on, and then you're going to have a good day with your big brother. If Rias or anyone else has a problem with it then they answer to me, and that's not something any of them will want." Akeno stands and joins me. "Teleport us home so we have some time before anyone notices." She does as I ask and quickly changes out of her school uniform before rejoining me.

"Does this work?"

"That's not my question to answer." I open the door and Akeno and I leave.

"Where are we going?"

"How about a casino? It's been too long since I've gotten to take it easy and gamble." Akeno shrugs her shoulders and we start walking. "There's a specific place I like to go to, but we'll be walking for a little while."

"You know we don't have to worry about money, right?" I chuckle at Akeno's question.

"It's not always about making money, but about stealing someone else's."

"You use your Sharingan, don't you?"

"Of course I do." Akeno shakes her head, though her smirk is apparent. "I haven't been banned yet, but I think today I'll run them until they're broke. After that, we'll go to the most expensive restaurant in Kuoh and reserve it for ourselves."

"You think you'll make that much?"

"I know I will." After fifteen more minutes of walking, we reach our destination. I activate my Sharingan and the bouncer recognizes me on our way in.

"Y/N, it's been a while."

"That it has." He looks at Akeno.

"Who's the lovely lady?"

"My sister." He takes a step back as his expression changes. "I'll see you later."

"He seemed nervous."

"He was here the last time I was here. A band of fallen angels decided to try and get me while I was at a table, but they played the long game. I was caught off guard, but I managed to take it outside and away from anyone that could have gotten hurt. It could always happen again, but my habits aren't the same as a few years ago." I grab some chips and make my way to a blackjack table.

"There's our high roller. The rest of you may want to leave the table, you're not beating him."

"I'll test my luck." My eyes hit the other end of the table and see a man with sunglasses and a suit.

"You look familiar, but I can't say from where. Hopefully, you're not blowing your daughter's college fund here."

"Trust me, I'm not worried about it." Before the first hand is dealt I see a blonde woman join him, and from a distance, I spot a muscular man with a tank top and dog tags on coming to join them as well. The cards hit my end of the table and I quickly check them, 17 being my number.

"Hit." The dealer tosses me another card and I see a 3, telling me that I've got all I need. Upon revealing our cards I show a 20 while the man on the other side shows 19.

"You went on 17? Are you crazy?"

"A little bit." I throw more chips and get my next two cards, a 5 and an Ace. I take another card and catch a 4, meaning I hit 20 again should I choose. As I analyze the dealer I realize I'm not going to have luck with my next one, but my competitor doesn't fare so well and goes over with 24. A few more hands go by and I look around at the rest of the room. My hand wanders into my pocket and I hand Akeno some money, pointing her to a slot machine that will hit big soon.