Chapter Five

You know how Zoe and Alfie announced that they were going to adopt well... THEY'VE ADOPTED!!!!

They only adopted her today but they wanted to have a small welcoming party for her. But Alfie texted and told me her name was Isabelle (Izzy for short) and she was 13 years old. He also told me to dress nice but not to fancy so she isn't overwelmed by a big fancy party, which it isn't. It is simply a 'get together'. I could not wear a big fancy dress, so I settled on a white lace crop top, a floral pencil skirt and my white lace wedges. Jewellery wise I just wore a long gold necklace and a coiled gold braclet. My make up was simple, just concealer, powder, mascara and eye brows. Okay I was ready to go.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Like I said it was only a small get together so not the full youtube crew was there. But I stepped out the car to be greeted with Rosie getting out her car at the same time. So as best friends do, we skipped into the Zalfie house. When we got in we spotted her straight away. She was was really pretty. Rosie was saying something like don't frighten her but I wasn't really listening so I ran up and attacked her from behind with a bear hug. Do you know what I probaly should of listened to Rosie because I did give her quite a fright! "Lizzie, you promised you wouln't scare her!" Rosie told me sternly. And just at that moment Izzy turned round with wide eyes and a HUGE smile on her face.
"OH MY GOODNESS! Your Lizzie and Rosie!" She squealed.
"Oh yeah, Uncle Alfie and Auntie Zoe told us you were a veiwer." Rosie said but there was something wrong with that sentence that I corrected.
"No family now."
"You really don't know me." She protested
"But Zoe and Alfie decided to adopt you which is good enough for all of us."

We jammed out all night to old classic 2015 music (a/n: remember this is set in the future.) Like Uptown Funk, Cheeleader, Style, 4, 5 seconds and LOADS more. Anyway Izzy was super nice and I know Rosie and I will be best friends with her.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sorry it's another authors note but I just want to sorry for my rubbish updating schedual but better late than never. Right. Well anyway thanks for reading. And sorry for such a short chapter.

Mhairi xxx