Chapter Four

So basically everyone in England are going back to school today because the easter holidays are over. But for me it's a little different because I don't phisically go to school. School comes to me. I'm home schooled. I haven't always been though, I went to public school for reception and most of primary school. But it got to year six and people were starting to realise who I was (or rather who my parents were because I didn't have a youtube channel at that time) so I was always getting bugged about it so my parents pulled me out.

Anyway the door bell rang and beacause my family know my tutor so well, she knows just to ring and come in. In fact I'm actually very close with my tutor because as sad as this might sound she's one of my very few non youtube friends. (Because when I went to school I did have a best friend but as soon as she found out who my parents were she just started using me to get popular. And so did many other people.) So she came in and I was running up the hallway and shouting, "Ali" (her real name was Alice but I called her Ali for short) "I haven't seen you in two weeks." At this point I was huggimg her and dragging her through to the dining room which is where I do my work.
"I know, I've missed you and I have some pretty exciting things ahead for this term." Ali exclaimed
"Well then I can't wait to start learning"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Right. I'm quickly going to nip to the toilet and you keep working on that essay while I'm away" Alice said. I mean I did keep working on it until I heard the bathroom door lock. Then I got out my vlogging camera out.
"Hey guys" I wispered into the camera, "sorry I'm having to be really quiet because you all know my tutor Alice, well she's in the toilet and I'm meant to be working on my essay but I decided to open my vlog. Wait the toilet just flushed. Oh No she's coming back." I managed to save the recording but I didn't manage to put it away by the time she got back.
"Lizzie! I told you to work on your essay!" Ali confronted me, "But don't worry I won't tell you off. But seeing as you like cameras so much... I'm going to start photography lessons with you after the summer holidays. But only if you want to."
"Oh my gosh. YES! I would love to do that. Would it include film making as well?" I asked.
"Em... mabe for the first couple months we would concentrate on photography. But after the new year I guess why not."
"Yay! I can't wait." And I genuinely can't. (This might sound a bit geeky) I really love school, even though I don't phisically go to school.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sorry that I am really bad at updating, its just that I find it difficult to think up ideas. So if you have any ideas message them to me. This is just a filler chapter, though. And sorry for such a bad chapter, it's just a filler chapter