Chapter One

"Lizzie!" I hear dad shout "Come here right now!"
"What is it!" I yell back angrily while i am checking my phone "this better be important if you are waking me up at 7:27 on a Saturday morning!"
"Oh it is, just come down stairs" this time mum is the yelling. So I do what I'm told and drag myself out of my comfy bed and pull on my dressing gown, and still half sleeping and some how i manage to drag myself down the stairs in to the living room.

When i get down i see my mum and dad's eyes are glued to a laptop and they are somewhere between holding hands and squeezing the life out of each other as if they are either really excited or nervous about something. And by the way they are practically jumping in the air i am guessing that they are excited. "So why exactly did you wake me up at half past seven on a Saturday. You know I'm not a morning person." I say in a sarcastic cheeky voice.
"Oh lizzie, there you are" said mum with a really big grin on her face. "Look at how many subscribers you have!"
I take a step closer to the laptop and i have to adjust my eyes a little because i am not wearing my glasses (by the way i have quite bad eye sight). And once i  can actually see the screen a bit i see that i have hit 100,000 subscribers on my youtube account. "YYEEESSS!" I say in what sounds like a very high pitched squeal. "100,000 SUBSCRIBER DANCE PARTY!" I sing as i burst out into a dance break (which probaly looks like i am have a fit or something). And then my mum and dad both shout in unison "WOOP WOOP" and break out dancing to.

After i went back up stairs i got dressed and straight away got out my vlogging camera and started a new vlog. "Hey guys so it is currently 7:56 and you all know that  i am not a morning pesron so you all might be wondering what i am doing up at this time on a saturday morning. Well i have some really exciting news for you all. I hit 100,000 subscribers on my main channel. So thank you all so much i couldn't have done it with out any of you guys. So now i am going to get some breakfast so see yous in a bit"

I then skip down stairs and to my surprise my mum isn't siting with her signature healthy chocolate smoothy but instead she says "Lizzie since you hit 100,000 do you fancy going out for brekfast in the lanes."
"Yes please" i reply. Also it's the small quircky cafés in Brighton that do the absolute BEST breakfasts. "Oh and by the way we invited Zoe and Alfie to come aswell." Dad says "Is that okay with you?"
"Perfect" which is probly the exact defenition of how i am feeling right now.

We get down to the lanes and we see Zoe and Alfie already in our favourite café Tilly's. (A/N: I don't even know if this is a cafe or not. I have never been to Brighton but i just thought this was a cute name for a cafe.) Me and my parents enter Tilly's and before I even get in properly I have got two sets of arms wrapped around me in one big massive bear hug. So i some how manage to escape and i realised it was a Zalfie bear hug. "Congrats on 100,000" Zoe squealed.
"Yeah, well done little one" Alfie said in a posh voice. We all order our food and me, Zoe and Alfie decide to get the big cooked breakfast between the three of us (by the way just because my parents are vegan doesn't mean that i am) and my mum and dad get some sort of fancy fruit oatmeal each. I reached into my bag and pulled out my camera and before we knew it we were all vlogging our food and each other.

And to think this day couldn't get any better I was stopped by veiwers all day congratulating me. Normally it's my parents who are getting stopped by loads of veiwers (don't get me wrong they still did) but i was getting stopped way more than normal. And perfect is all i can think of.
_____________________________
A/N: Sorry if this is short but i'm not very good at writing. Also i'm sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes because english is not my best subject. Thanks for reading.
Mhairi xxx
( Just to be clear my name is pronounced Vary)