Chapter 19. Reunion And Loss

Start from the beginning

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tobirama looked at his phone in slight concern since his mom would never miss a call from him and would wake up in the middle of the night to talk to him if needed.

"Papa are you ok?" Said Eri looking up at him.

"Yeah just wondering why my mom isn't answering.. I know it's about 7pm there and they should be heading to their hotel room right now.." said Tobirama.

"Maybe grandma is busy?" Said Eri.

"Mm probably, I'll try calling her later" said Tobirama.

He went and walked away and was about to leave the room when the news reporter said something that made him freeze.

"-ko and Hisashi Midoriya the parents of the terrorist group run by their son Izuku Midoriya or as he is known Tobirama or Hokage were both killed today. Given their close ties to the terrorist and in fear that they might be selling weapons from America to Japan".

Everyone froze and looked at Tobirama who's face was cold and expressionless.

"Tobirama/papa?" Said Kaina and Eri.

He said nothing and simply turned around and walked away while slamming the door shut behind him and as soon as he got into his room. He locked the door and sat on his bed grabbing his hair and puting on it.

"How could I have been so stupid... Of course they'd target my family!".

Both Kaina and Eri then heard the sounds of things being broken and the pained screams of a man who just lost someone important to him.

"Papa..." Said Eri as she ran to his door and tried to open it but it wouldn't budge even when she tried her hardest. "Mama... Please help.. papa is hurting..".

Kaina nodded her head and walked over to the door and tried to force it open but it didn't budge so she activated her quirk and put the barrel of her gun. To the door knob and shot it off and both her and Eri quickly entered the room.

Kaina quickly wrapped her arms around Tobirama stopping him with Eri joining in too with them both hugging him.

"It's ok.. it's ok.." said Kaina trying to sooth him.

Tobirama clenched his teeth and slowly fell and sat on the bed with them both still holding him.

"I was complacent and somehow forgot to take into account that the commission would attack my family... How can I call myself a Hokage when I can't even protect my family.. I failed to protect my family once and I'm failing again".

Kaina and Eri stayed with Tobirama for the rest of the day as they both held him trying to comfort him and make him feel better.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Again" said the commission president watching his new agent Katsuki force his body up from another brutal training session.

Katsuki charged the training robot which was designed to try and mimic Tobirama's fighting style but was extremely limited.

He dodged a punch but was met by a knee to the stomach which made him loose his lunch.

"Bakugo if your going to kill that terrorist your going to have to get much stronger than you are" said the president.

"I FUCKING KNOW!!".

He then got up again and charged at the robot.

The hero commission president continued to watch when his head agent walked up to him.

"Sir with Inko and Hisashi Midoriya dead I believe we should attack two other well known members families that are in the Anbu".

"Oh and who should they be?".

"I believe Lady Nagants Parents and go after the Todorokis".

"I agree with the first one but the second is tricky.. since it's Endeavors family".

"I was referring to Rei Todoroki since no one really knows about her and she won't be missed".

"Hmmm very well get the preparations ready, it's time we show these terrorists the consequences of attacking the hero commission and disrupting our rule".

"At once sir.. also what should we do with the heroes that seem to be supporting him along with lots of the civilians?".

"Order dark angel. Kill them but make it look like villains did it, it's time we regain control of Japan and stop this terrorist from ruining everything we worked so hard for".

The agent nodded and walked off to begin the plans.

The hero association president smirked darkly with a sickening grin "when this is all over we'll be the new rulers of Japan and shall finally turn heroes Into what they should be".

He then walked off leaving Katsuki to his training as he destroyed the robot.

"Soon Deku I'll teach you your place and why you should've done the world a favor and fucking killed yourself".