Fighting together

Siddhi waits for Kunal endlessly, she had questions that every wife would have but her man was never near. The chopra's waited for him but it was post mid night so they left for bed but a wife's duty never ends, She kept waiting for him.

It was 2 30 am when Kunal entered the room, he quietly pushed the door not to awaken Siddhi but there she stood with red shot eyes burning him down with the look.  Kunal ignored her and rolled his mattress down and slept as if no one was staring at him

Siddhi: Do you think I waited till 2 30 AM to see you sleep?

Kunal(still on floor lying): Then, why are you still awake?

Siddhi: What kind of human are you Kunal? We are worried, and where were you?

Kunal: What do you wanna know Siddhi? Did I abuse Richa? Or what happened that night? You need answer for that right? ofcourse you are a lawyer..

Siddhi: Haan , i'm a lawyer Kunal, your lawyer who bailed you today but on top of that, im your wife. Why do you hurt me with your words when im not at fault? Earlier it didnt hurt because you didnt know me but now...

Kunal: What do you want to know Siddhi? ( sits up)

Siddhi: Truth Kunal, why did you go back to Richa's place again that night?

Kunal: Because she called me and said Vineet is trying to hurt her.

Siddhi: But did you find Vineet there? Did he hurt her?

Kunal: No, he wasnt there when I went and neither she was hurt.

Siddhi: Then why did she call you?

Kunal: I'm not sure.

Siddhi: What happened there that night? Why is she falsely accusing you?

Kunal: I dont remember ( or may be he doesnt want to say her )

Siddhi: Did you drink that night?

Kunal: No, I didnt drink

Siddhi: Then how come you were drunk when you reached home?

Kunal: Did you see me drunk that day?

Siddhi: No, why did you go to Anand's room last night if you werent drunk?

Kunal: I didnt drink but i felt dizzy and I went into his room. Do you wanna save some questions for tomorrow? Im done for the day ( covers the face with blanket and sleeps)

Siddhi: ( wonders why Kunal is like this and how she fell in love with this akadoo insan...)

It was 5 am when Kunal felt very cold, he tried to wrap his whole body within the bedsheet but that was not enough, so he woke up to switch off the Ac. He didnt find Siddhi on the bed, he looked around and found her writing some notes on the other end of the room.

Kunal: Havent you slept yet?

Siddhi: Did I wake you up?

Kunal: Answer me first  ( moves next to her to get a glance of what she is upto)

Siddhi: Preparing for the Case

Kunal: Its on monday and its still Saturday, go get some sleep

Siddhi: I'm not getting sleep, im worried.

Kunal: Aye...When I'm not at fault what is the need to worry?

Siddhi: Yes, I know but Kunal this is about your respect ( a smile creeps on Kunals face)

Kunal: Tell me one thing, werent you mad at me yesterday night? Then why are you doing this?

Siddhi: Im mad at you even now, you never listen to me Kunal nor you share. But that doesn't mean I trust you any less,( Looks into Kunal's eyes) .