Chapter 2

He stayed home for a few days as he was sick. Yumi called to inquire about him . He told her that he was sick and needed to rest.

As he was lying on his bed and staring at the ceiling, he kept thinking about Brian.

After crying the next thing he felt was anger

Brian.......
He was a bad boy. No one knows much about him. They just assume he is one because he doesn't talk much and has a bad-boy aura around him and people also stay away from him even though some girls agree that he is very handsome and cool.

'Maybe I should also be like him.'
He sighed. And turned around in bed 

'If I suddenly change the people in school would notice especially Yumi. Then she might think it's her fault or find out that I like her. I can't let that happen. So I need to start from outside the school in secret. There are many gangs outside there. I need to get stronger so I can face them.'

'I hope you're happy with him Yumi.'
He sighed again.

'And if he ever breaks your heart, I'll break his bones.'

He was taken away from his thoughts when his mom opened the door and got in.

"How are you feeling Ray?"
"I'm okay Mom. No need to worry." He told her while trying to sit up. She helped him sit up.

"I'm sorry I can't take care of you." She lovingly stroked his head.

"Mom you take great care of me. I'm sorry that you have to do it all alone. I know that it's hard for you."

She smiled sadly, " Look at you all grown up and wise."

"I prepared dinner." She got up

"Let's eat together." She told him smiling

Sorry folks I know this was a short chapter. Don't worry the other ones would be longer though. 

Anyways what do u guys think happened to Ray's family ? Do let me know in the comments.